MY

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Remedy with St.John worth have a positive effect on my nervous system. Really convenient that it already contains B vitamins, you don’t need to take them separately. I take 2 pcs in a day and really feel more relaxed, less irritable. I don't react so sharply to the whims of a child. I start to feel again how good life is.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

These are the best! I’ve been taking these on and off for years. When I stop taking them, I can feel the difference. When I’m stressed or anxious, I can take one and it really helps to calm my nervous system down. I prefer to take it as a preventative and I generally gave a higher anxiety level, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Plus 1 at night if it’s been a rough day. Good price for the amount you get. Love all the ingredients in it. Hard to find a great combo like this.

G-Star
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Calm thoughts contains Gaba and L-theanine name which I used to take separately for stress and anxiety. I'm so glad I found calm thoughts as I now don't need to take so many tablets. I wish this product came in capsule form. The pills are big and don't taste so good, but for the effect and benefits it gives me I'm happy to take them

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The good price size quality is good it is good to my age contint frome calcium good froom bon no bad test combination is good test is good ingredient is good

Posted on May 5, 2022

A great product. Directly felt the effect. It calmed me down and helped my nervous system in a very nice way. I felt more energy and did not bother my stomach.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I take in morning before food and calm down my mind thanks I herb

925d9170-81a2-4f78-8fbc-6212c73f27a5
Posted on Feb 25, 2021

Some of the bad reviews are about the size/smell/taste of the pills. Yes they are on the larger side, especially considering you have three of them, and they don't smell or taste great. But seems ridiculous to me to care about that. As it only takes a few seconds to take them. I would rather have a slightly uncomfortable 2 secs and then feeling absolutely incredible all day long. These have changed my life completely and now even need half the anxiety medication which means so much less awful strong prescription pills and their side effects. It has multiple benefits and helps your mind and body in so many bonus ways. The main thing for me is I feel calm and relaxed and comfortable , which was previously unheard of for me. I am kind of poor and definitely very cheap but these are an incredible investment and a steal when I think of the huge impact they have on my health and well being. Take my anxiety down at least 50% if not much more . Buy and try , you won't turn back! Couldn't recommend enough.

Posted on May 15, 2022

It help mind to be calm and it helps to reduce anxiety as well. Good formulation

dd5eaaa5-0cab-4381-887b-953819a1d3a1
Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I would take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Kept me calm and focused. I noticed on days I was irritable, calm thoughts would dissolve my irritability. I love this product and can't wait until it's back in stock so I can purchase it again!