MY

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
cannot live without it!

very effective and necessary supplement. My husband, my son, my mother - all of us use it and notice, how it influences our sense of well being. God created us with a high need for these and our jobs are demanding. So this is a great option - brain and overall health support, Convenient capsules.

This quality product is a longtime favorite of mine. It helps the metabolism and nervous system, and can make a difference in energy. Folic acid is an important part of the complex, but even more important ingredients are Choline and Inositol, which promote brain health, and which many Bcomplex products do not contain. The overall effect also helps with stress. In these stressful times, the high potency of 100 mg is a must. I won't be with out it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have taken this product with vitamin C and vitamin E for a long time. This product is one of the best vitamin B complex with a reasonable price and quality.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

a great vitamin B complex,it has all the Bs I need ,perfect serving once a day.. the size is enough .i trust the quality !

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great product. I got it for my mom. it is easy to swallow and has all the b vitamins in one capsule. this is the second bottle of the same brand and she is satisfied.

Posted on May 9, 2022

We specifically wanted a good quality B complex 100. A lot of the B vitamins don’t have 100 MG, which is a little frustrating. We take this in combination with pantothenic acid. Very happy with this brand

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I take this few time in a week to get all the B vitamins into my body. It is a big deal for a good price.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

We both take lots of vitamin B (for liver and other organ support) so this keeps it simple and do so cheaply. Also, it helps that it is non-flushing and we sure like that.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Love that it’s bigger dose than other brands. One capsule meet my daily requirement. Not strong smelling like other B complex. Easy to take

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Whenever I feel stressed anytime in the day, I reach for another of these. This is after I've taken my first daily dose. They react quickly.