MY

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Very first time to try Java! Taste is pretty good. I thought it was like the acid taste coffee which I like. I used coffee machine to brew and made iced drink. I enjoyed it first and I added soy milk to it:) very tasty and I loved it! Good quality and good simple ingredients.

220a6f83-d411-4fe9-ac16-5b81ac797fde
d34cf9b5-949f-481e-b3ec-4c4f8046ebff
046118c5-3696-4744-9f58-f423b2e820b9
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is the first time that we purchase Java flavor in both my wife and I truly enjoy The unique flavor it brings to our pallet. Also she has a little bit of vanilla milk in with it which brings it to a whole Nother level. But I myself drink it straight from the French press highly recommend this is the second time we’ve purchased this product.We try to stay with a caffeine free drink it tastes rich and smooth.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I had to give up drinking coffee for health reasons and I was glad to find this alternative. I love that you can make this in a coffee filter and still enjoy some of the rituals of making coffee. It's a good quality product and once you get used to it it's a good replacement for coffee - even though it doesn't taste like coffee. For me this Java blend is a bit too sweet so I think I'll try the French Roast blend next time.

bluebug
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I got this as a gift for my husband who wanted to give up coffee and caffeine. He loves it so much! I have to say that I like them a lot too - he's generous and he shared. Very easy to use, especially in our french press. Will definitely get again!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

great coffee I use this instead of coffee and find it is even better than coffee for flavor and much more healthy than coffee. the package was very easy to open and it was also easy to store in this caffeine free serving bag. I frequency use this in my cup in the morning and find it to be benefit my health with herbs that are healthy for my body.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

For the coffee drinkers who want to reduce their caffeine intake, you won't be disappointed! Anything pre or probiotic is a 'win' in my book. In my first week of trying this herbal coffee, I noticed it made my trips to the bathroom more regular - A cleanse for sure :) It tastes healthy, but it is also an acquired taste and can understand that it's not for everyone's taste-buds.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is my favorite of the Teeccino coffees. Always excellent quality and taste. I'm trying to cut down on my caffeinated coffee intake. I make a pot of coffee with half dandelion and half coffee the results are amazing.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My husband thinks it's real coffee. He didn’t even feel the difference between real coffee and alternative coffee, and I never told him.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

We are really happy with our order. It came within the predicted delivery time in good shape. We like the Teeccino Java product , we have tried a number of coffee substitutes but Java is the best we have found