MY

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This toothpaste is great! It has a very mild sweet mint flavor and leaves my teeth feeling very clean and smooth. I’m use to using a non foaming toothpaste so it’s taking some getting use to with the amount of foam it creates. It’s a large sized tube for the price. I like that the toothpaste is gentle and doesn’t burn my mouth. I don’t taste any tea tree flavor, only mint.

I bought this based on the reviews which mentioned tea/coffee stains. I started drinking black tea again and my teeth have yellowed drastically. Was short of depriving myself of my warm morning cup of tea with honey, when I came across this MIRACLE paste. I’ve just been using this less than a week and my teeth are 90% stain free! I also love the mouth wash. Thanks iherb fam for the helpful reviews, and hope this helps others make up their mind too. You will not regret buying this 💫

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I expected an odd taste but I was pleasantly surprised about the flavor. I use tea tree oil in other products and I wanted to try the toothpaste. I will order again. The size for the money was good. I am happy with the overall quality. I like everything about the product.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

One of the best companies in mouth freshness products. I use this toothpaste during pregnancy it has a week flavor and great cleaning which I can handle with my morning sickness. It has a great benefit on the mouth and it is suitable for sensitive teeth. The packaging and the size are so good.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It is a very mild flavor to me, not strong like other toothpastes. The baking soda is blended in so it is barely noticeable and does not feel gritty. I also think it has a very slight mint flavor. I like it better than strong toothpastes that almost irritate your mouth.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Everything I look for in a toothpaste. It cleans really well with only a tiny little squeeze (1/4 of my toothbrush). It surprisingly foams well and has a fresh minty taste. The baking soda whitens my teeth and is visible after a couple of brush. My teeth are left feeling clean and smelling fresh after each brush.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The toothpaste flavor is not as expected. I expect that a tea tree toothpaste will actually have a strong taste of tea tree - which did not happen unfortunately. Does good job in cleaning. Strong taste of baking soda for people who dont like I will not recommend. Overall it leaves my mouth very clean but this feeling not last a long time beacuase of tea tree oil is very very little

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

... this has become my favorite tea tree toothpaste with baking soda ... it is a wonderful clean and leaves my mouth and teeth feeling really good ... plus there are the benefits of the tea tree oil which i have used for decades with success ...

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Good quality and fair size. The flavor is quite nice - fo those who like the taste of tea tree oil. Overall effect of clean and fresh mouth.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.