MY

Based on 1,358 Ratings
1,135
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,709

We supplement with Zinc in our family during cold season. These pills are large but even my 9 year old can swallow them. Whenever we feel a cold coming on, we do "shock-therapy" Zinc 2 times a day together with a quality Vitamin C about 3 times a day

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This supplement is great if you wanna keep your immune system on alert during winter months. I've been using that for a whole last winter and I've been sick only once and keep in mind that I work in retail so I have direct contact with dozens of people every day. Based on studies which I have read zinc has antiviral properties and this amount 50 mg is just perfect for use. Size of tablet is quite big but easy to swallow with water.

56b1261b-7099-450c-ae17-67645822c33a
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great quality products and packaging. I find the products I purchase are of good size packs and the mg is great. I take 5 vitamins all purchased through i-Herb to keep my osteoporosis at bay and I am confident in the products I purchase. I feel great and I am maintaining my health and well-being.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

To keep colds at bay, I've always taken zinc and vitamin C combined. If you start to feel a cold coming on, take 1 zinc and 1 vitamin C twice day and the cold will almost always be avoided! You may also take it throughout the cold to help you get rid of it faster! Now, my wife and I conducted a lot of research before buying Zinc, and we discovered that the "CHELATED" Zinc was the most effective (it was easily absorbed by your body instead of just passing through). Look it up on the internet! It costs extra per tablet, but it is well worth it. This is our go-to during the chilly season since it works so well.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

...cheap, high quality, I like big packages, I take it with quarcetin because it improves the utilization of zinc, gives more strength, for better immunity and health

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Good quality for this price! Normal size of tablets. I like Softgels more then tables. 5000 UI per day per adult, I drink every morning . Good for immunity. Package well. No taste.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is the highest potency of Zinc which is effective in building resistance against infection, including recent additions to the Coronavirus family. I recommend it strongly.

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

Zinc picolinat and amino acid chelate, as the most appropriate form of zinc supplementation. Best apsorbed, perfect immunity boost. Also use it for allergies, because zinc decreases histamine release from mast cells. 250 tablets for this price = wow, and you can take half of it. It's quite big as you can see on the photo below but is also easy to cut on half. Hope I helped with this review ⭐

03723ef4-7ea4-498e-8f61-de45f9c7358f
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
7,907

Ideal product, top quality. I am always very satisfied.I recommend.