MY

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

the best stuff on the market, it works and makes you feel great I stand by this brand and thank you iherb for carrying this supplement.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

It is a 3rd or 4th time I have bought this product. After taking tow tablets in the morning after a week yoi really feel the effect or calm and positivity Excellent for someone who works in highly stressful environment and stroghles with emotion control.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I bought Yerba mate because it was a main ingredient in Solaray EGCG Boost that I can’t find anywhere anymore. It’s a shame because I felt amazing while taking it. So I take an EGCG and a Yerba mate and so far so good. I can’t tell yet if it gives the same benefits but I will keep taking.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

Works perfectly, I have low blood pressure, so one tablet gives me energy for a half of a day. I have a sensitive stomach and cannot drink coffee, but I tolerate very well yerba mate pills, no stomach upset or heartburn. It is my life saviour when I need concentration to perform my work tasks.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I’ve been using yerba mate for decade. It gives me so much energy.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

In case you don't know the benefits of yerba mate: Can Boost Energy and Improve Mental Focus. May Enhance Physical Performance. May Protect Against Infections. Significantly reduces AGE formation So, do you need more reasons? This is the supplement I've been using with great results, so I highly recommend it. May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat. May Boost Your Immune System. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels. May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Works super perfectly, One tablet gives me energy for all day. Yerba Mate good alternative for coffe

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

great item and good strength highly recommended going to buy it again

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Makes me feel full & energetic throughout the day! Love this product!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A great source of energy when your batteries are running low.