Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Telomeron, 60 Tablets - iHerb
MY
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

The product is excellent for rejuvenation. Though I did not use it for around three months, the effects of using this for several months remained. That is why I have ordered for replenishment

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

We all need to have longer telomers. I have been taking this for 2 years now I hope this help with extending my telomers as it may be shortened due to the stress caused in the past 2 years by the virus.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This supplement great benefits for aging. I take it everyday. Great quality and ingredients!! Love it

Posted on May 17, 2022

Like the rest of the ingredients which I find useful but just dont like why it has to have Sodium.. it’s bad as I try to maintain my kidney function level.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The pill is big. A bit hard to swalow. I read some good reviews. I have been taking it for 9 days. I see no difference yet. Maybe later. I will change my decision. I see it has many good ingredients in a fórmula of their own.

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

The pills are rigid and relatively large. They carry an interesting though not unbearable smell, and are quite sour to the taste. Impossible to tell if/how well they work but these aren't supposed to have short term effects anyway. It's a bit pricey in my opinion, though, as each bottle only lasts you 15 days (4 per day).

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Hard to prove but am banking on this improving my longevity

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

My mother absolutely feels the difference after taking this vitamin. She feels less lethargic and the science behind telomeron is amazing for its anti ageing benefits.

Posted on Jul 31, 2020

Difficult to assess the efficacy of the product as it is supposed to deliver long term effects. The package is relatively small, 2 bottles are needed to cover a month. Also the tablets are huge and are difficult to swallow. The taste is also very strange, rather unpleasant.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021