MY

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Very Interesting Blend

I found this supplement to be very unique in its ingredient list, appearance, and even scent - which is like a resin, a bark, wood or a bee-hive! I can't tell if there are some immediate results because there are so many things we do for better health but I believe that it is a good addition to a general better health routine!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Overall is great, but not the same as just taking Pycnogenol alone if it helps you focus on tasks. I'll try supplementing with another 50 mg of pycnogenol.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

The ingredients very great! It's mixed skin food supplements. I will buy it again. 👍🙂

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I found this to be a good antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It has many good ingredients for such a reasonable price. Source Naturals is a trusted brand, which has many products I purchase every few weeks.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love it ilove the ingredients if its on sale I would buy some more

06ae4e60-9bb2-4ac0-a55f-fa1925bb8cf8
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Has a good effect on Ménière’s disease when combined with Vitamin C, Lysine and lemon bioflavonoids.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love this product and it makes me sad that it is almost never available. It is superior regarding lung health

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love it!! it has been long time since I purchase it!!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It's really good! I get the effect what I want to use it.