MY

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was recommended to take Manganese instead of Magnesium, for epileptic seizures by the famous chiropractor, Dr Berg of Youtube. He advises the Manganese dose for this condition to be 10mg of manganese, 3 times a day. This 10 mg Manganese supplement does not make me nauseous. There is not taste to it. I chose this one because another Source Naturals' supplement, called "Ultra-Mag" has been my go-to mineral supplement for seizure management for many years. It never caused problems. I take this 10mg pill of Manganese with each meal, but I have taken it without food and haven't noticed any sick feeling. If you struggle with seizures or tics, especially with symptoms such as excessive blinking, jerking, or twitching, Dr Berg says Manganese can help you more than magnesium. Signs of deficiency of MANGANESE include: • Blood sugar issues with abnormal metabolism of carbs/ fat • Bone demineralization and osteoporosis • Impaired growth • Skin rashes • Higher risk of epilepsy • Increased pain • Spasm • Excessive ammonia If you found my review helpful to you, please consider giving me a thumbs up.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I take 3 of these a day in conjunction with niacinamide to help control my tardive dyskinesia. Works better than anything else I've tried.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I found out that manganese so important for your body, taking 3 times and I see result my nails got stronger and don’t split anymore, I will buy again

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great for tightening tenants that get sloppy with age. Helping to keep my husband back in which tends to go out often. So far is helping a lot. A great product!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

There's not a lot of research on this but manganese is really important for cartilage repair and maintenance. Not more than this per day though as it would impair the absorption and use of zinc, copper and manganese.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I started taking this to increase my bone health along with calcium and zinc and copper and it was a good combo. The price was terrific. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I really like this brand. The Manganese is an important supplement for my kitty's raw diet. I have a complete mixture of quality ingredients with many minerals and vitamins added. She is fed twice a day and is thriving!!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

No problem with these tablets, medium size and not unpleasant to chew if you don't feel like swallowing them whole. I take 3 every four days.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I hope a good product. He mis à pellicule protection of the pils. In a 6 mounts I check wit's analyse the level of my manganese.