MY

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Excellent for sleeping well! I suffered from anxiety symptoms and this magnesium helped to reduce the symptoms. I usually take one capsule every day before bed and I have had excellent results. This has been perfect for me and my husband and I highly recommend it. Magnesium is essential for hundreds of chemical reactions in the body. It functions as a coenzyme (participates in over 300 enzyme reactions!) for proper nerve and muscle function, bone formation and energy metabolis

Posted on May 22, 2022

Bought it as I heard that chelated Magnesium is better for your body to observe. 💪🏻Usually I drink it when I feel stressed out or anxious and it helps me to calm down and feel better after drinking it. I like that the ingredients are natural. 🍃🌿Also big sized bottle that lasts for a long time. Thanks!🤩

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I didn’t know that I needed magnesium so much, but I read on the iherb website that it is useful for improving sleep, I started drinking it. I began to sleep better, my eyes stopped twitching. I feel calmer. normal size tablets are convenient to use. the packaging is plastic, did not break on the way.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I don't mind this particular brand, yet I was hoping for the capsules instead of the harder tablets. They do the job, and I cannot recommend adding Magnesium to your diet enough. I would recommend also pairing it with a solid D3. For me taking a higher dosage of d3 at might with magnesium and k2 overtime helped me sleep and start to normalize my circadian rhythm...daylight savings kind of ruined it though and also because I ran out of d3 ha! Anywho hope this helps. God bless. John 15:13

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like that the pill size are not big at all! I just started taking 1 pill in the am and a second in the evening with a meal and noticed that I’ve been getting good deep sleep. I couldn’t figure why I felt like my sleep was different along with dreams but the only change was taking magnesium. I didn’t notice any stomach or digestive issues yet.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The quality of the product is excellent! It helps to normalise the good sleep. The benefit of formula is the good absorbation of magnesium. The number of tablets is good and the taste is normal.

b218f828-230c-439f-b576-d5166ed2d3ae
cdad9b85-dbf0-4db2-991e-482dd4d640ea
bfb8b0bc-a280-40bd-bbc0-67fae8977db5
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Good quality tablets that are easy to take with water. I work out a lot and it is an essential supplement for me. Fairly priced and long lasting with 250 tablets.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

My friend recommended this product to me. She said it has helped her so much with her sleep, and likes the fact that it has calcium.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I never feel I get enough magnesium through my food sources. It's chelated so the body digests it easier than some other forms. This along with calcium help to keep my body in good form and very healthy.