MY

1,429
LIAlleyCat
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
A must have vitamin

I have been on quercetin for many years. I like the Solgar brand and gave this a try. Quercetin is a must for helping make use of the zinc you take. But I've been on it for years because I used to have horribly itchy skin and a naturapath I saw suggested it to reduce the inflammation. Well back then I'd scratch until I bled around my ankles and after a few weeks on the quercetin, I stopped scratching so much. Eventually everything healed and its been years now, and whenever I stop taking it, the itchiness returns. I also take it with zinc and even though I have an autoimmune disease, I rarely get colds or flu. I will never be without Quercetin and this even has an extra boost of C, so it's even better than my old brand.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Awesome brand for quality ingredients. The size of this jar is just a little bit too small I prefer ordering the larger size. This is an awesome antioxidant and immune booster. It’s great for inflammation especially associated with allergies for me. I’ve given up taking Zyrtec and use this instead. It works for me my doctor explained it works for some people not everybody. The added ester C and bromelain helps to digest it. You definitely do need to take it with a meal.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

About Solgar Quercetin, I have been using this quality product for quite a while and its benefit for me is it inhibits histamine release. This antioxidant and anti inflammation complex help me in relaxation due to my anxiety problems. It also provide extra energy for improving workout performance. Package arrived as planned.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Quercetin is one of the key ingredients in my daily regimen to keep my immune system strong. It helps my respiratory system as well. This is a high quality product with good antioxidant benefits. It’s easily swallowed. The size of this is good value for the money. I’m happy with my purchase.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

This quercetin complex quite possibly lived up to its potential of assisting the immune system. I had been taking it when my son had a cold and I did not catch the cold. Continued taking it and only came down with extremely mild case of covid though I had been caring for my husband who was much worse. I will continue taking it through this winter virus season and hope that it will help with inflammation as well.

I been taking another brand of Quercetin with vitamin C by a brand called natural factor and although it helped me with my allergies and itchy throat but didn’t fully go away! I finished that bottle and started this one and let me tell you within a few days the itchy throat went away! This stuff is amazing and will continue to take this for another month or so and start back later just to not build immunity to the product! This definitely is an amazing product if your suffering from seasonal allergies or itchy throat!

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Great product, we trust this company! Tastes good, affordable & quick delivery. The quality is superb and the ingredients are pure. We like the ease of use. All of the products from this company are amazing...a true trusted company. Easy on the stomach with a high potency. Very effective ! Great for immune support!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

the product is truly always among the best and at the best quality price. I think I would definitely buy it again if there was a bigger discount. I definitely recommend it to my friends. the ingredients are the best on the market, nothing to complain. the size is right.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It might not work for everyone, BUT I've been struggling with adult acne for years. Started taking Vitamin A on a whim to see if there would be an improvement and yes, there is. It takes a while, but this stuff really helped improve my skin quality and reduce my acne. Highly recommend!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

We’ve gone through several of these bottles and I highly recommend them for when you are starting to get sick. It seems like it’s helped us fight off sickness so that it doesn’t last very long. The quality seems to be very good. The size and package are as expected.