MY

Based on 13,167 Ratings
11,387
1,161
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I had leg syndrome pain at nights a few years. It has benefit on bones, joints and muscles. Magnesium helped me to heal my pain syndrome. Also I had pain on my feet bone. I used with D3 vit. Vit B6 has in ingredients. Those mineral and vit. are make me fall a sleep easily. Magnesium is one of the most essential minerals to help balance hormones. You don’t feel the taste if you swallow. quickly. It is good quality, and the size is small. The package was good.

567cd143-f1ae-4e6d-8558-2cd4a0b9bd37
a217d7a0-5add-4480-b718-89a323fcc2af
536420f0-81a6-4159-8633-ca9fc482d9eb
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Magnesium is a mineral used for more than 300 processes in the body. Vitamin B 6 helps in its maximum absorption. Among other things, it helps build bones, regulate muscle and nerve functions, normal immune system function, normal blood pressure, regular heart rate and more and more. This quality magnesium has helped me with leg muscle cramps and certainly other things.

a8dff46a-c3df-48a7-9555-793838bba95a
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

So my Mom had read this article about how good Magnesium and Vitamin b6 is for the brain and for example if you have some anxiety or other things it's a good combo so I'm trying these. I try to take Magnesium because I work out a lot and sometimes do feel anxiety. It Really helps, my mom also takes it for cramps.

I really love this supplement because it has a lot of benefits for the nervous system, for the muscles. It helps to relax the muscles, helps to sleep calmly and deeply. The quality is excellent, and the price is also suitable. It lasts a long time. taste.What I like the most is that this supplement allows me to fall asleep easily.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

All over the world, I have not found such a high-quality and useful supplement as. The unique combination of magnesium and vitamin B 6 helps to cope with a wide range of health problems. It can be diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoparosis. In general, Solgar is distinguished by high quality products.My family and I, for whom I order this supplement, are very grateful to the site iHerb.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

We buy it also second time. And I'm going to use this magnesium and vitamin B again and again. Cause it helps me to sleep well , i feel energised, and also my muscle pain gone away. It has a good size and there is no bad taste. The quality is veryyyyy good and it helps me. But you may talk to your doctor before taking the medicine.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This dosage is just right for me! I’ve tried with a higher dosage of magnesium and had horrible diarrhoea with it…. With this, my muscle cramp improved with just one tablet a day!!! I know it’s best to be taken with meal… but with my schedule I always forget it if I didn’t take it in the morning before breakfast and it still works just fine!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
3,398

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I take this Magnesium atleast 2x a day after meals or if I forget during the day, I take 2 at night after dinner. I no longer feel my usual migraine/headache. Before I used to think it’s normal to have migraine once a week due to my work stress and whenever I’m about to get my monthly period, but now I forget when was the last time I had migraine. Thanks to my husband who told me to take Magnesium. ☺️

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

My friend recommended it for me because I’m always tired and feel fatigue. Hopefully it will help me EDIT: i ordered it for my mom after seeing the results on me . I take one daily it help me to relax my body after a long day also in periods i i use it to reduce the pain and cramps it works perfectly