MY

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
excellent!

Quality is superb, doesn't have any unusual taste. Capsule size is on the small side. Truly helps with glucose control and the only one i've tried that is an extract and not just powdered cinnamon.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I was having a problem with my A1C getting close to the diabetes are so i started taking these daily and my A1C backed down and stayed down.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I take cinnamon to lower my blood sugar. The previous brand that I was taking did not do very much. Solgar produces very high quality supplements. Unfortunately, I have not done a blood test to check if it works better. It is also certified kosher.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I bought it for my digestion and it helps quite a lot. I combine it with ginger capsules.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My doctor has recommanded to tak each day Cinnamon. With Solgar Cinnamon it's OK.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

Goes to this supplement after a diagnosis of diabetes. Solgar is a well known company for its customer care and quality. Hope this supplement of cinamon will help me suppress my appetite

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Came intact even though it is glass.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I like it, it's wery good.