MY

Nariman
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

My hair & nails became way stronger, hair has noticeable fewer fallouts and nails don't break easily as they used to do. The 300mcg dose is enough and didn't suffer from any acne like I horribly did when I tried to consume the 10,000mcg dose!! Totally recommend it!!! Thumbs up please if my review was helpful! <3

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Prior to taking this Biotin, I used to find so much hair on the floor wherever I go at the house. Also each time taking off my hair tie I will find many strang of hair comes with it. I have been taking this Biotin for two weeks now and have found such a significant improvement. Hair found on the floor has reduced by 80% and only maybe one or two pieces of hair comes off with the hair tie each time. Look forward to seeing a long term result!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Packaging is good, I received it on time since I ordered it from the Philippines. I haven't finish my 1 bottle yet but I have less hair fall than before, my hair is getting better but it's not yet fuller, expecting good results in time. It's a good product anyway. Thanks solgar and iherb...

a88c2405-6b02-4163-98c7-42eabdf85bfd
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I was looking for some supplement for hair loss. Found this one. After i read a lot of info and opinions, I've understood that's an important supplement not only for hair, but for nails and skin too. Easy to swallow. No specific taste. Also gives energy and makes ur skin look fine. Using it for 2 weeks. Observed a chnage for good.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great quality, best ingredients, ideal for skin, hair and nails. no taste. you Can feel benefit and improvement on whole body. good for People who has problems with dermatitis. package and size is ideal for 3 months. i would reccomend this product to everyone who wants to have Nice skin and nails

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have extra fine hair and brittle nails. This product help me grow my hair. I noticed a lot of new baby hair and the lenght of my hair grew really fast too. I also noticed my nails gotten stronger and longer in a short amoutn of time. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like solgar quality a lot, this one is okay. The size of the bottle is small and easy to carry around. It does improve a bit hair and skin but since I am taking it with collagen I don’t really know if it’s helping or not but not bad overall but no miracles

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The package and the quality is goos when it arrived. The size of the pill is good to swallow. It has good quality. Please be aware the quantity is 10 times of a person's daily intake so I would suggest you to take half of the pill daily or take when you need it.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I m still using it. Can t give my feedback now. Yet I like it since it is gluten-free 😉. I got my package safe