MY

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I tried a lot of probiotics but most made me feel actually worse, took me time to understand and research, most probiotics contain strains that produce histamine in the gut, this can make you feel lethargic, irritated and produce allergy symptoms. This product contain strains that actually lower histamine and reduce gut inflammation and it works great for me. Also no soy and milk. Overall great quality. Hope it works great for you too.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I hav been using this since past 6 years or so. Since i started using this, i havent had throat infection anymore which i had maybe at least 2 times every year prior to using this. Also i almost never get sick anymore. My belly is also more stable. Great stuff. But i have to say since they changed the packaging from glass to plastic every pill i swallow has a burned plastic taste. Not happy about that! We will see if it was a batch only. Hope so.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus is supposed to benefit digestion and boost gut microbiome as shared on the bottle. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

The only brand that offers paracasei 431 on iHerb. It also comes with other strains that are relatively well-researched and documented. It comes with a pink tint (which I am not sure why) - but Solgar is a solid brand and so far I have been giving it to my 3-yo kid one per day. No adverse effect.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I like this drug, there is a really good dosage of probiotic and 60 tablets are enough for several courses or for the whole family. Tablets are convenient to take and only once a day.

511b4b3e-9d8d-40c3-9110-d624b56faf37
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My doctor recommended me this probiotic. I still haven't took any test to check the result, butt I like it, I feel myself better and going to continue using this probiotic.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Me and my wife needed this full quality product cause we lacked this supplement. We are happy with that being in our house. Great ingredients, package, energy and brain memory boost. Also doesn’t have after taste.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

After a period of heavy diarrhoea, which could not be stopped with many substances, my husband took these probiotics. He takes it 3x a day and it helps miraculously. Much less gas in his intestines and together with other products from Iherb the diarrhea has completely disappeared.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is very good. There are lots of products with different bacterias and it is hard to chose. I can say this one has done a tremendous change with my Irritable Bowel Syndrome