MY

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is a truly magical aroma of passionate India, hot air, and unearthly flowers, taking you to the world of happiness, peace, and tranquility! The aroma is soft, but rich. The aroma of vanilla, honey, and citrus. This fragrance is great for relaxation, and meditation. Super hit helps to reduce the negative and increase the positive aspects of all zodiac signs. In other words, this fragrance suits everyone without exception. Well, unless you really don't like those smells at all)

6873434f-5682-4958-9837-bf734decdda7
fe6841b6-382b-4b2c-ba25-e28621e8d412
b512e85c-f69e-4fc1-9eee-d5d9bdb0c1d8
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

The scent is VERY heavy, but that’s what i like!! I feel like I am deepened into some Hindu Temple space. My house is very small so it gets into everywhere and too strong for mediation relaxing, but for a big studio or space that would help to tune for the mood. After burning a candle, my clothes and furniture keeps this scent for a day. Additional pleasure its the package- I like how careful the packaging was done to prevent the scent from fading. I’ve been ordering it for the second time!

baf23080-d6e7-4700-b88d-6419a937d6dd
f7997693-01ee-4c11-8c82-14a8bedbeec9
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I love it and always repurchase. the scent is sweeter than the original blue one, that can sometimes have a slight burnt wood side-smell. I like that it is available in the 100g size packaging, as it is better value for money than the smaller packaging of course, but also because it is less waste than using the small boxes.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I always come back to use this brand. The scent's amazing and fills my house with a clean peaceful and soothing air. The age and quality is always good and the sticks are the perfect size. The look and feel is natural and the incense composition is strong and they do not break and flake. I get the benefit of good quality sticks that always burn nicely and the essential oil scent lingers for hours after. They come is cardboard package box.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love this smell it is the best scent ever, I use it every day it makes me feel so well, the essential oils in this makes me feel like it is all natural and the quality and size is perfect, I really benefit from this by using it daily and the package is the perfect size for someone who needs the soothing effects of this incense and already knows this clovey smell so well!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Amazing smell, very deep scent you can feel even before opening the package it's shipped in. I use it when I want to recharge my room, and the natural composition is very soothing. This is not the first scent I ordered from this seller, and I would probably repurchase in the future for this quality for the price.

ToryHoney
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My mother and I absolutely LOVE the incenses from this brand, they are a classic when it comes to Indian incenses and I they’re considered high quality and non toxic. I was told that many cheap Indian scented incenses are toxic to the lungs. This one smells slightly spicy and woody, but very very sweet! I personally prefer the classic Nag Champa because that one is more in the woodier, creamier side that reminds me of sandalwood (I might be wrong, tho). These incenses are super potent so be careful if you’re ordering it with food, because the scent will definitely transfer to other products!!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Strong scent. I use it quite often and love the natural, soothing scent and quality. Feels great and positive benefit. Long lasting for the size. Will buy again!

7e27c524-2384-4505-8d63-99bb5df657f9
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Item arrive within less than a week from order. They are all in good condition and well in new packaging . Even the parcel box was well and good condition. Appreciate the great delivery service . Have not tried the product . The smell is good and easily acceptable .

43b9df4e-f74d-476f-a8f4-09ee3af8ff40