MY

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is a fabulous combination of ingredients in one capsule to maintain breast health. I have a family history on both side of breast cancer so I take these capsules , or another oestrogen detox aid to help rid the body of bad oestrogen's and detox them from the body. I have never experienced any bad reaction to these capsules.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I like the quality ingredients is good and size is also good , good for immunity n package is also good, it's good for vitamin d deficiency its effect it is taste less and good for bone absorption is good.the size is good.

b34f5399-cc97-423e-bf29-d5fe9110996f
affb1b9d-edbc-40b0-811c-107a4d212880

I purchased a bottle of Breast-D last month and already I'm noticing a slight improvement. It's too early to tell how this dietary supplement will perform over time. So far so good. I like the blended formula that includes DIM, green tea extract and Vitamin D3. I've come to a conclusion these capsules will support my breast, vascular health and estrogen metabolism. I know if something is working!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Good for hormonal balance! No discomfort, pain or heaviness in breast before periods.

Posted on May 15, 2022

have purchased it several times and I am pleased with the results

Posted on May 10, 2022

Will try this to help with my breast. Good thing I saw this supplements. Ihope I will see effect.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Finished two bottles but no change, even shrunk..? Had another brand prior and saw slight improvement, so thought could change into a new brand to try out but again it's just my experience with this. Probably defers from person to person but it's a no thanks for me...

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good very effective!! This is my 2nd order.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Taken about from 10 days sees improvement

lllillith
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Completely satisfied with the product.