MY

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality best of the best .. the best ingredients was fit for my diet list and especially for my age .. and composition was great and the package arrived very quickly and benefit I improvement effects to my knee pain and pain on my knee now deficiency… and taste a bit smelly ahah 😜.. but I like it ..

7e5e3752-a37c-4ff9-b9e3-83ab2e504d42
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is the best quality ever- the ingredients was really great- its gonna help for my age skin- and the composition was great - the package was cute 🥰 a- and great benefit I wa finished for one bottle now is second bottle - and my improvement after 1 month - its very effect for my skin- and I am on diet and I ate healthy foods - and my knee was felt from my scooter last few months ago, I hope can help and heal my skin back - and best deficiency of this collagen .. and taste it’s not smelly at all. Thank you

dc1fb131-5624-42f3-a756-665b3a098dea
27137fef-09a7-47b3-b3fd-89f8647a38fa

I take this together with several other skin anti-aging supplements, such as Verisol Collagen Peptides, Keratin, and Phytoceramides (Ceramosides). As for BioCell Collagen (BCC), according to my notes, in studies, daily supplementation with 1 g of BCC for 12 weeks led to a significant reduction of skin dryness/scaling (76%, P = 0.002) and global lines/wrinkles (13.2%, P = 0.028). Additionally, a significant increase in the content of hemoglobin (17.7%, P = 0.018) and collagen (6.3%, P = 0.002) in the skin dermis was observed after 6 weeks of supplementation.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Be prepared to up grade your nail clippers as my nails need cutting more often and appear stronger. My hair appears more silky and my skin feels plumper. My overall feeling of wellness is definitely there.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

I am 41 years old. I have knee joint pain. After taking for approx 2 months as recommend by friend. My knee pain is better and then gone. In addition, I observed reducing of fine lines after taking for aproximately 3 months. The capsule size is not too.large and easy to swollow.

16b0b911-0569-45d0-874a-485d75e7a31e
ac3117ea-56ab-4961-aa29-6370e0754f77
03e7b0fd-d72e-4149-96e6-c22999699297
a4d15bff-d8ea-485f-8bcc-06fe604de969
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love it, I usually have a knee pain, within 10 days of continuous usage, it disappeared.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great product for skin. The product arrived quickly and in good condition.

Chayene
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The price is crazy compared to prices in my country! Excellent product

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I have taken for about 3 weeks. See not much improvements as dry skin, wrinkle around my forehead. Maybe, I could only give my review sometime later. On the whole, my skin does seem so dry! Hope time will tell.

Posted on May 26, 2022