MY

Posted on May 7, 2022

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Since taking this supplement, my hair doesn't fall out anymore. nails get stronger, my skin becomes moist. I recommend this supplement for those of you who have the same problem as me. good quality and good benefit.

6810ab49-eaef-4484-8275-4214199ed172
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Love this product and it’s effects on my hair and skin.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

hair, skin, and nails are getting better when i regularly consuming this

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Bought as a gift for my friend, she really liked this dietary supplement as well.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Don’t know exactly what worked, but hair started to grow )

Margaret Brown
Posted on Feb 15, 2021

If you're experiencing hair thinning or hair loss, biotin may assist in regrowth. There's some research to suggest that increased biotin intake can improve overall hair quality, including thickness and shine. Now, I thought just taking biotin would help me or getting it a shampoo would help my hair loss problem. Well, it didn’t! Age has so much to do with it and being that I went through menopause, I needed more than just taking biotin. Now, I had been taking a supplement of folic acid, but when I learned it was a synthetic form of folate, that’s not the same as taking the real stuff! A diet with sufficient folate can help support healthier hair growth. This B Vitamin is important for one’s hair because it has a hand in keeping so many functions of one’s body running smoothly. Regarding the foundations of healthy hair, folate plays an important role in DNA synthesis and how we replicate our cells, which truly is the groundwork of how our body gets and keeps us going. To get more specific, folate is the key in keeping our red blood cells circulating in healthy numbers, which ensures a steady flow of the nutrients and oxygen our hard-at-work hair follicles need. Hair growth, being an energy-dependent process, leans on folate and other B vitamins to help us break down our food and generate energy. Folate also helps to maintain our hair growth cycle. For example, folate helps support optima blood sugar regulation, which helps us side step the unwanted impacts of insulin resistance. So, it is obvious that this product is a much-needed supplement in today's diet! I have been using it for several months and I've noticed a difference in my bald spot filling in and I feel at least ten years younger.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

This os a good source of folic acid for those planning to get pregnant and also for those who are already pregnant! Very affordable too

Mituketa
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Biotin helps maintain many of your body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body. Studies show that biotin may help manage symptoms of diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar levels in some people with diabetes. Biotin helps maintain many of your body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body. Studies show that biotin may help manage symptoms of diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar levels in some people with diabetes. Biotin helps maintain many of your body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body. Studies show that biotin may help manage symptoms of diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar levels in some people with diabetes. Biotin helps maintain many of your body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body. Studies show that biotin may help manage symptoms of diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar levels in some people with diabetes.