MY

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

After having a mammogram and breast ultrasound I was told I had benign cysts. These run in my family so I was a bit concerned. I started doing research and found these to be a good breast-supportive formula. I take it faithfully and feel it is making a difference! I highly recommend taking these before it's too late and before you are diagnosed with anything.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a great product for its good quality, size and benefits. I use it after breast cancer. Dosage is easy to include in my current supplement regimen. Zero taste. It has great ingredients. Highly recommended.

73534089-2152-439e-ba4d-ed52a64fa6a2
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I notice that I don't have the soreness of my breast pre-menstrual and during my period. The size is too big and the price is also high. But I think its potent.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Thankful for this product to benefit me from steering clear of a family history of breast cancer. Dosage is easy to include in my current supplement regimen. Zero taste or stomach upset.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I take this product for breast support as my breasts have always been sore. I have been on it for a week now and it is giving me great results.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The ingredients are good. Have improvements after taking it for a month

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good product to support your health

Posted on May 19, 2022

I am on HR and my doctor prescribed this product. I am tested frequently. The benefits are the test results are good.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I was told the product is excellent. Started taking it - we will see the result in 3 months ;)