Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Made, Turmeric Curcumin, 60 Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I read al lot about turmeric, so many benefits that I decided to take it everyday. Since we can't find it in fruits or veggies like vitamins and minerals, and honestly I don't want to turn all my food flavor into the same flavor adding turmeric to everything :), getting a couple of caps per day it's so convenient! No aftertaste and very nice price vs quantity!

Posted on May 29, 2022

This product is very good for getting rid of inflammation in the body and hopefully help the joints to work better as we get older and get rid of the pain.The quality is great and I love the packaging because it is as though its saying come get me I'm good for you. It is easy to swallow and I don't have to worry about the taste because it is in capsule form.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

great antioxidant helps in inflammation of joints also good for cognitive disorders

Posted on Nov 29, 2020

I read that it was one of the mega foods.I was happy to have found this product from iherb. I took it immediately when I received it. On the first 2 days I took 1 capsule daily.My body took it well, I found no unpleasant effect such as intestinal discomfort. so I changed to taking 2 capsules a day, I found my knee pain was getting better, the stiffness lessened and I will continue to take it hoping my pain will come to an end. thanks to I herb for selling it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

good for bone benefit the package is good good for joint relif pain

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Bought this for my dad for some anti-inflammatory properties. Seems alright so far :>

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great value for money. Seems to be very effective for boosting immune. Good herb to keep the colds away

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

good for inflamation and a good source of supplements for someone who dont takes ginger.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I also like the flip-top cap which is easy to open with arthritic hands.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021