MY

Posted on May 15, 2022

Second purchase! Great quality anti alcohol pills i got it for a friend based on the reviews to help with alcohol metabolism as it benefits with next morning hangover and anxiety you only take one capsule and you are will be better the next day ingredients are vegan from herbal sources not chemical, size is good, dosage is 1 cap before your drink! Totally recommended .

82faa899-647f-4438-8f99-c2917f20587d
c49a4ac4-2081-41ac-82df-97f53bede08b
49bdf0e2-14fb-4e70-900c-4c9e1c54204c
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It can be easily eaten at a drinking party, and it is convenient to carry because it is a single package. It reduces hangover with a clear alcohol decomposition effect. However, if you eat this and drink a lot more, you should eat one more tablet... or reduce the burden on your liver.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

These work great most of the time. It’s hard to believe that you can have a few sociable drinks and one natural pill can help with any morning headaches or other normal feelings you get after drinking. They are not 100% proof some sensible moderation is still needed but if you are someone who does get hang overs these are well worth trying. You only need one pill anytime during your evening of drinking and we find them to be about 80% effective

Posted on May 30, 2022

I was skeptical about this product until I tried one while on a trip with friends. I couldn’t believe how normal I felt the day after a heavy night of drinking and no sleep. I promptly purchased a ten pack and took one at a wedding I went to the other night. Woke up early the next day feeling completely normal and was able to attend a baby shower and host a gathering without any difficulty. Highly recommend this product!

AM
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

It's incredibly effective! I'm going to re-order. I'm feeling like I can drink more without getting a headache or nausea the next day!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It helps. Of course it not give you 100% hangover free morning, but it really helps. Better take one or two before going to sleep and one or two in the morning

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It's an easy and safe way to ensure after a fun and social night that the next morning is not blurry and 'bleh'. I always have one in my purse

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I heard about this product and couldn’t believe it’d work. It blew me away!! No more hangovers. I can enjoy a night with buddies by popping a pill before drinking and I’m completely sober when I wake up.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I usually get these nasty hangovers - bad headache that would leave be bedridden for most of the morning after. But I’ve tried this twice and both times wake up feeling good the next day. Most effective when u have the pill during ur drinks session vs after.