MY

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for a couple months and my body and mind feel better than ever. I notice a big difference when I don't take it for a week.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

great quality brand like all of their products. Guduchi is a special ingrediant i take it every morning and you can feel it working as my nose clears completely. i would rather be as a gel capsule or veg capsule but ill take it either way.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This herb for immune support and other uses in ayurvedic text guduchi in sanskrit means imperishable. Try today for your health regimen you will be happy you tried himalayan brand

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Quality seems alright. My father takes this ingredient for its positive benefit on gout syndrome , his dosage is once daily in morning. Medium sized pills no funny taste. Although there is a concentrated herbal smell when opening the box!

Posted on May 1, 2022

it really help me with allergy and it all natural, I will buy again, not take much, but expensive here, in India so cheap I read

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

this product is very effective and useful.... we all must use this product in our day to day life...

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love these organic supplements with no fillers. Works best for me using occasionally, if I use too much too often I get bloated.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I started taking Guduchi since the covid pandemic started. For an extra boost.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

we take this whenever we eat something sweet hoping to counter the sugar spike in our blood.