MY

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
I rate this product highly.

I really love this product recommended to me by a friend who I rate as a health guru. Totally took care of a sore tooth and I am using it to heal up an old wart on my dog. Just a few drops to feel great. Its a bit bitter but not too bad, it works well if you take a few drops of licorice root extract as well.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Great, secure, packaging. I'm using just one dropperful in 2 oz. of water to help relieve Covid-19 'long-hauler' symptoms. Updated: I'm still giving it 5 stars. I honestly think this product is helping me recover from Covid-19; both the original alpha and the delta variant.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This brand, company is known for quality products, herbal extracts so I chose them as a source for my first 'adventure' with Lomatium. Read a lot about this herb, in literature from famous herbalists and I am hoping it will do wonders in my 'project' of getting rid of hypothyrodism or at least putting it in remission. A big challenge, I know but I have already decreased my hormone pill dosage by 50% so I feel that I am on the right path. Hopefully Lomatium will deliver what I need for the final streak.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is one of the key herbs I'm using for my chronic ebv/long covid infection. It definitely makes a difference when I'm taking it opposed to when I'm not. I'm fortunate to not have experienced any type of rash. I also love the smell and taste of it, I think it is lovely, but I'm sure some people would disagree. Will keep taking this for a long time. Hope this helps!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The alcohol extract of the Lomatium root is the main ingredient in this supplement. Th plant and specifically its root, especially a wild-crafted plant, is extremely beneficial for the body, supporting fighting off retroviral infections and detoxification of the body. Ancient American tribes considered it benefits the the lungs. It also improves skin conditions.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have been using this for years every single time I feel a cold or a flu coming on. I dose quite high and it usually stops any illness or cuts the sickness time drastically. Very potent anti-viral

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great quality supplement for flu or corona. Effective against viruses. i improved very quickly - didnt need the doctor! Tastes ok and not too much packaging . I'm laying in a stock...

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

This has been most helpful in boosting my immune system, as I find it lessens the duration & severity of coughs/colds/flu, plus I don’t get sick as often as often as I used to. I don’t like anti-biotics, as it kills our good bacteria- but this ASSISTS it! Its antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Excellent and effective anti-viral herb. Originally used by the American Indians for influenza and asthma. Herb Pharm produces a great Lomatium.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I take this for its intended use and it does its job.