MY

Posted on May 8, 2022
Lovely!

I noticed how easy I fell asleep on day one of using this lemon balm. I so need this in my life as I worry too much as a full-time working single mum; so anything to help with that is recommendable. My only wish is that I should have bought two bottles instead of one as it runs out faster than I hoped. Mistake learnt.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I've been buying this from Iherb for some time now. It keeps my my son calm and I got in just a few days after i ordered it!!!

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Herb Pharm knows how herbs should be processed to preserve the healing constituents. This is one of only 2 brands (the other not sold on this site) that uses FRESH lemon balm. Lemon balm has very fragile compounds that you want, so a dried preparation, as most other brands are, is essentially worthless.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very helpful in slowingvthe anxiety. Tgink more clearly. Not as negative.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This product has a noticeable effect on my sleep quality and is much easier to take than a tablet.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I like this lemon balm, great and fast calming effect.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Lemon Balm is my ally, especially when I come from work and I may be stressed, or a bit overwhelmed. Just fill that dropper and mix it with water and there you go. It seems to soothe my nervous system. Really like it!

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

Was advised to take this from Lyn Genet was doesn’t believe in sleeping prescriptions, works like a charm but does take a couple of weeks

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Love this so nice in water.