MY

Posted on May 11, 2022
Smell and taste is bad.. but it works great!

I used these vitamins once when I was younger and experiencing hair loss due to stress, and they worked great. After trying many other brands, I came back to these and I honestly think they work the best for a reasonable price. Since it doesn’t have a gel coating, the smell and taste is bad, like dog food, but if you take it quickly it’s usually unnoticeable. Would definitely recommend :)

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The quality of this product is right up there with my last, more expensive brand because it has all of the key ingredients to promote healthy hair, skin and nails when combined with an equally healthy diet. I also have more quantity than my former brand. There is no smell or after taste, which is great. The pill size makes swallowing a breeze. The dosage- serving size of 3 tablets is not excessive compared to other brands. One big benefit is that I do not have to take a separate multi-vitamin since Futurebiotics include all of the key nutrients.

Used this product off and on for many years with great success. The ingredient proportions are just right for me because I always notice stronger, faster growing hair and nails. Always. Skin is probably clearer but less obvious to discern.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The smell is a bit annoying and the pill is a bit big but this is the BEST product to stop hair lost for me

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Quality is good so far. I only use a pill a day unlike what the ingredients and dosage suggest. The pill size is quite big but can be swallowed. Taste is not the best. I could not see benefits until now because I have not finished my first month of use.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I actually like this product and will restock when out.. I do see a difference in my hair.. Its stronger and my skin looks better.. Like!

DeePatklu
Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I only took this supplement for two months and my hair grew 3.8 cm! I have very fine, curly hair and I was thrilled with the results from these capsules. My hair felt thicker and it grew much faster than it usually does. My fingernails are usually bendy and easily tear but when I took these, they became more rigid and it was harder to bend them. If you are trying to gain more thickness to your hair I would give these a chance. Just be sure to drink a lot of water because biotin needs it.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Mmm the tablets is good but the taste is too bad for my wife..i have to find gummies for hair and nails and skin

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I basically bought it because my hair is filling out and I thought it will reduce it at least but I didn’t see that much difference 😫

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Best hair supplement. My hair is long, getting stronger and thicker