MY

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
It helps to open the sinuses!

These enzymes help me clear clogged sinuses. Half an hour after taking the capsule, the thick mucus from my sinuses begins to trickle down into my mouth. I have to repeat this several times to get rid of the problem in 1 day, but without it, mucus stays in the sinuses for a week.

This has a near-instantaneous impact. My post nasal drip worsens in the winter, but I just take one at night when it's the mildest and two as the season progresses. I wouldn't be without it since it allows me to have a decent night's sleep. I just wish it wasn't so costly.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I had sinus surgery a few years ago for chronic sinusitis where obstructive tissue was removed. Since then, I have had issues with my sinuses. They would clog up from certain foods, especially alcohol or spicy foods, sometimes randomly though. I tried so much stuff, I think Bromelain and Quercetin, nasal flushes, anti-allergic nasal spray including steroid nasal spray and allergy medication. Officially there was no cause for my symptoms and all allergy tests were negative. I gave these tablets a try because of the reviews and to be honest, I didn't notice much of a difference first. I just realized at some point that my sinuses wouldn't congest easily anymore. Now my jar of tablets is finished and I'm waiting for my new shipment, and only now I realize it's coming back with a force! So apparently these tablets flew a bit under my radar due to other health issues I'm taking medication for, but they do work for me!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

OMG it works! I now love this product! I usually have allergies in April-May, but this time it hit me in August and after searching the internet, I've seen this enzyme complex and got curious about it. I will say that it gave me very good result in few days, very satisfied with the product. I haven't seen any other product with such ingredients. It is absolutely great. When i have allergies, i can breath only with my mouth, especially at night, and with this, after a week i felt very good, more breathing with my nose. Now it's a must have in my house. Getting the second package before my spring allergies start! And I would add that it's a must take during Covid to help your immune system and your lungs.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

These are not digestive enzymes. They purify the body and assist in removing proteins that do not belong in the bloodstream. They should be taken early in the morning on empty stomach. I add some "anti-" supplements (oregano, alibiotic, OLE and others, depending on your needs) after 15-20mins to enhance the effect. Candidase and Virastop are 2 other proteolytic enzymes that are worth a try

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I was prescribed Mucosalvan to fix a male fertility issue I had relating to liquefaction time (taking for 10 days straight after the end of my wife's menstrual), but its side effect was stomach irritation and it was hard to deal with. So I found this when looking for a natural alternative. Since Mucosalvan also helped to clear my sinuses (I also have chronic sinusitis due to allergies to pollen since I was a kid), I was able to see the efficacy of MucoStop by seeing how much it cleared my sinuses. I had the same amount of mucus reduction in my sinuses, so I'm hoping it works the same for reducing the time of liquefaction (I will have to follow up with my doctor about it). It definitely works for clearing my sinuses!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have allergies (sneezing) with weather around summer times. I have tried many things to handle this but had to be on medication. I cam across this after frantic internet search and it reduced the effect greatly. I normally take 1 capsule early in the morning and the effect is amazing.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Enzymedica has done a great job with their enzyme research. The benefits I get from Muco Stop are that it clears up my sinuses, alleviating headaches and congestion. I have replaced the chemicals of Sudafed with this natural product. Enzymedica has several high quality products, including SerraGold and NattoK. And many more!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

definitely quality ingredient amazing enzyme if you get mucous and congestion a lot it's packaged well haven't tried the benefits yet but I'm sure it'll work well it helps with gut enzymes and your stomach composition I don't think there's a taste great item I like it a lot

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I find this effective. Usually when I’m down with the flu my chest congestion and related cough has a tendency to be quite prolonged even after the infection has subsided. I take this along with enzyme defense and this really helps me to shorten this uncomfortable phase. I will order again.