MY

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
The number 1 candida tool

Nothing has helped me get rid of my right lower area pain (cecum), which had a lot of gas accumulation all the time and pain, and after 7 days of doing candidase x2 caps before each meal (total of 3 times) - the pain stopped, it is worth to mention that I was doing antifungal stuff like oregano, pau darco, caprylic on the side to support this supplement and enhance its effect, but I know for sure it was the candidase that pushed the result forward since I've done many antifungals and antimicrobials in the past, and they never helped me, probably because the candida was protected behind a well-formed biofilm which was broken by this supplement, so if your pain is coming from gas or unexplained intestinal stuff and perhaps your case is similar to mine, then I really recommend it and hope I was helpful to you!

These are not digestive enzymes. They purify the body and assist in removing proteins that do not belong in the bloodstream. They should be taken early in the morning on empty stomach. Cellulase breaks down the yeast cell wall while protease digests the interior proteins. This combination provides a gentle, cleansing effect without harsh discomfort common to cleansing. I add some "anti-" supplements (oregano, alibiotic, OLE and others, depending on your needs) after 15-20mins to enhance the effect. Mucostop and Virastop are 2 other proteolytic enzymes that are worth a try.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Have had bad thrush, dermatitis and skin issues for years, (recently realizing it's likely linked to my gut and overgrowth of candida). Have tried so many other supplements and probiotics, but after taking a 14 day dose of this I can see a significant improvement already!! Finally something that works! Continuing to take this on a regular as it's clearly what my body needed. Such a quality product, haven't found anything else like it!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Took 6 per day for 2 weeks and has really cleared up my psoriasis and athletes foot. Now continuing with 4 a day and will switch to 2. Im angry that regular doctors will not acknowledge fungal infections and after trying various creams this was the thing that finally worked. These supplements combined with a no sugar diet and homemade Kimchi have been life changing. Would recommend for anyone struggling with digestive or skin issues.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Helps to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora, fights candida, improves digestion and does not upset the stomach. This is a high quality product for yeast cleanse. No bad after-taste, great ingredients, and free of the main allergens. It is not cheap, but the benefit is worth it.

RGA640
Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality natural ingredients, 42 tabs is good for 7 days (total of 6 tabs a day). Taste is neutral. Must be taken daily until you finish one bottle. A must have every time I notice that I have consumed a lot of sugar that causes symptoms of yeast infection. Better for me than taking antibiotics.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is my 3 third bottle, and I think its one of the best supplements for yeast cleanse out there. For the first bottle, I took 2 capsules x 3 times a day. Slowly reducing the amount and now I only take 2 capsules in the morning on empty stomach for maintenance. I used to have a lot of rashes from the yeast, but now its all gone, but just to be safe, I’ll continue this for a while.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I look this for a system candida infection. It’s a good size for two weeks. It’s hard to remember to take before food though. I did not experience any due off however my candida has not Improved much yet but I have seen evidence of biofilm passing. Four days in so far and will update.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

it really does it work very greatly in killing candida take 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening, and add garlic and caprylic oil too. I like that they have no fillers or artificial ingredients too. The size is easy to take. These are very high quality and I liked that they are independently verified. take 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening, and add garlic and caprylic oil too.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I seem to be struggling with candida symptoms so I thought I’d look for a supplement to help. Wow! This Enzymedica product is doing the trick! I noticed a difference right away. The price was great, size was also as I’ll probably be taking this a while. No after bite or ruffled tummy either! I think the Enzymedica products are of top notch quality.