MY

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Sinus Plus

This relieves my sinus congestion. Trusted ingredients. Easy to consume. The quality is great because it is in tincture form and only takes 20 drops per dose. Taste is very tolerable. I like the fact that this company has been around so long, and I've had good results from the products.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I think this formula does help to clear up my sinus passages, but I can't endure the strong cayenne pepper. I have to eat food immediately after taking this formula...to alleviate the hot cayenne pepper taste. I love horseradish, but wish Dr Christopher had left out the cayenne pepper. Of course, I'm sure it has a valuable purpose, so I'll just have to grin & bear it until I can get rid of this sinus congestion. I take the Lung & Bronchial Formula straight...on my tongue....and absolutely love the taste. Thank you, Dr Christopher, for developing wonderful products for those who've been fortunate enough to learn about them!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Been using it for little over a week. It taste spicy do far it helps for about 3 to 4 hours. And then take more drops etc.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I used to get at least 3 to 4 sinus migraines a month. I started using this, and my sinus pain was gone within a few days. I also haven't had a sinus migraine since using this. I am very happy that I found this.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Taste good. My throat was bad and I started taking the “sinus plus”, the next day it was better. Quality and ingredients are amazing. I liked how easy it was to apply the product, and how fast the results. For sure I’ll recommend for other people. Excellent product.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Works quickly to clear blocked and stuffy noses without any side effects. Watch out for the spicy taste. But it’s bearable and acceptable tasting.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Just 20 drops, I can breath and smell. Good stuff, and will recommend

5d39e759-1e19-4239-946b-ab3208bb4ea4

Разжижает сопли. Пьем во время простуды, когда в первые дни закладывает нос. Ребенку давать перестала, потому что ему разжиженная слизь стекает в трахею, от этого идёт кашель. Liquefies snot. We drink during a cold, when in the first days a stuffy nose. She stopped giving to the child, because the liquefied mucus flows into the trachea, this leads to a cough.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The taste is not for everyone and it’s spicy. I will have to wash it off with water after having it. Sometimes it helps sometimes it doesn’t.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This proprietary blend contains wildcrafted and organic herbs with anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, anti-tussive and bronchodilating action. Additionally, it contains horseradish root and cayenne pepper which can help decongest the sinuses. Good to have around in one's home pharmacy and should be used in conjunction with other interventions (probiotics, nasal spray, etc).