MY

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Excellent! formula

I took this formula when I had lower back pain doctors said it was Osteoarthritis after1 yr and half it was already much better. I took it for about 2yrs. and it worked with amazing results. I stopped taken for a while but ever few years i take for a few months. Excellent product!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Definitely is helping my gums and teeth! I have a cracked molar on lower back of mouth, and have been on antibiotics twice since last Nov. 2021, one script from dentist, later one script from NP, abscess came back, no good. Somehow discovered this product and use it w/ the Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid + Chondroitin Sulfate w/ BioCellCollagen. I take 2 of each, in the mornings. Another two of the tissue and bone, later in the day. It has relaxant herbs in it that help with sleep, which is a big plus to me.

Posted on May 5, 2022

There is a great combination of herbs in this formula and from reading the works of Dr Christopher I know he got great results in his career with his patients. They took out the comfrey due to new FDA regulations over time but use a good substitute and the oak bark I love for veins. Comfrey can always be used externally in a massage oil or glycerite or cream or even bandages soaked in the tea.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This product was highly recommended by a friend. I'm healing from a small fracture in my leg and hope this facilitates healing. No stomach upset, no bad taste . . . just hope it helps.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love these products. I’m bad about not taking regularly but bought for planter fasciitis and then read it was good for dental health to. I will probably order more and I like the salve too.

Posted on May 28, 2022

It’s great all around helping not only with a fractured tibia and collarbone but all to get the mobility in the knee area where the fracture occurred.

Posted on May 5, 2022

East to take capsules. Highly recommended by a friend to help repair worn out joints. My left knee and right hip feel arthritic. Early days yet. Reasonable price worth trying out

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Worked great on my knees and after only a week of taking them. I had bilateral baker's cysts that made it painful to walk. No issues since and still take it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

an inner natural healer the comfrey is the knitting herb, this comforts and heals my stomach the best thing is that I can take as many as I want without a dangerous adverse effect, the herbs are all harmless

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

I have used this since the 90' s. I have passed on info to others who have broken bones. The Dr. took 3 extra xrays of my wrist because they didn't believe that I could heal like that! Ihanded them a bottle of Christophers Complete bone and Tissue and said this is what I took plus used the oil and salve. "Miracle wrist" he called it! No, it was this formula and many other friends of mine can attest to that as they went through the same thing with the doctors. Wonderful product!