MY

Based on 1,976 Ratings
1,474
Posted on May 12, 2022
Life changing

I have tried every type of B12 vitamin available; including injectable B12, designer prescription B12, compounded B12, literally everything. This is the only B12 that works for me, great quality and ingredient. I’m not one to write reviews, but this supplement changed my life. I went from barely being able to make it through the day, due to unrelenting fatigue, to actively participating in life again and full energy. The brain fog is gone. The pins and needles are gone. Not to be cliche, but I finally have my life back.

ed26f6c3-e344-4cb9-84fa-3749819ce76c
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,050

I've been taking this vitamin when I had a hand spasm and cramps due to my bicarpal tunnel syndrome. It really helps me a lot. Ever since I took this one, the cramps and spasms lessen and I don't feel any pain in my hands. I also recommended this to my friends and they are satisfied.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This Vit.B-100Complex is very Effective in nerve function and have an Excellent quality products. My family and friends ,love it 😊👍Ingredients are so Great and Complete 8kinds of B Vitamins.The Product and this Brand is Highly recommend because of its affordable and effective. I will order again soon..😊😊😊👍

2a082827-5445-411b-be77-675e8cf692e9
52d544c7-36df-4008-a624-4bf644ab527b
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My friend recommended me to try it as she tried for few months and feel it is good. After eating it for 1 week, I feel my sleep quality getting much better and feel energetic. Just need to take 1 tablet everyday, enough for whole day type B nutrition. The tablet size is just fit and easy to swallow. The price is reasonable with natural ingredients.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Very effective supplements this is my first time to order it and it is Very effective and I felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones. The package was great very good. Its potency is very effective and I feel the difference after few days. I take it daily, very good pill size. High quality.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This product is amazing in value. When equating for amounts of each vitamin per tablet, this product is more than a quarter of the price compared to most alternatives available to purchase in-store. Please be wary of the high potency of each vitamin. There is much more B-vitamins than required for those without any deficiencies. Sometimes, less is more. Please speak to a GP and/or know why and what you're doing by taking such high doses. And it's very important that you do not have any other supplements that contain B-vitamins also - especially B6 vitamins. There is 100mg for B6. If other supplements combine for over a total of 200mg of B6, you can run into serious and at times irreversible issues. Please be wary and conscious with your supplement intakes!

Posted on May 23, 2022

One of the best supplements to help reduce fatiqueness. I felt some energy boost after consuming it. Tablets are slightly bigger and make the urine turn yellow. Otherwise, no adverse effect. It helps me feel less tired and sleepy after meals and during the day. And i can see some difference when i can go to deep sleep better.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Best B complex ever! This helps promote proper nerve function and cardiovascular health. I been taking this for my nerve pain..size is a bit big.

eacfdd8c-a3b2-4729-bb45-ce4ccad14d53
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The star deduction is because of the size which is pretty large and hard for me to swallow as it's not a capsule, but a tablet. However, they are easily cut in half. Will tinge your urine a bright yellow, if that's a concern. I also find it helpful not to take on an empty stomach. I've found if I don't take B, my hair is more brittle and nails not as nice. This brand is new to us but we've been really happy with the quality. Ingredients are comparable to other vitamin brands and I love they're made in the US!