MY

Posted on May 4, 2022
What a Scent!

Although the price of this candle is a little steep for its 30 hours of burn time, it smells very rich, potent, and divine. One sniff and it fills my nostrils. It does the same for any room it's lit in. It's a soy candle so you can feel good about lighting a candle that doesn't cause too much harm to our planet. The label is cute and the tin is sturdy. Came without any dents. I'm satisfied with my purchase and will be purchasing more scents in the future.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I got one for the office. I always get complements on the smell. Its also made of soy so its non toxic and smells so good and clean

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The scent is good but too subtle that I can'g really smell it. The price is good tho, not like those big brands with expensive prices and loads of chemicals.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Personally I don’t really enjoy the aroma , aroma is mediocre … but considering the price and this is soy candle I guess is ok if you are not really picky on the aroma and just want a little sth to cleanse the room or bathroom

Great product. i trust Zum. i can inhale confidently knowing it's not chemicals for my family

Megan25
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Smells incredible. Strong but not overpowering. Really like this and will be ordering more.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I just received this today. My house now smells absolutely amazing...it's beautiful, and it burns so cleanly.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Excellent candle. smell strong and last a long time.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Such a lovely scent! I really like it

Posted on Mar 15, 2022