MY

4.6
Based on 1,556 Ratings
1,188
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

These Cacao Nibs are of high quality and simple to use. I ate them as they are with a spoon to reap all the benefits. The bag is 907g so it's almost a kilogram and it took me 2 months to go through the bag at 2 spoons in the morning.

3981d56f-645c-47a1-9a16-e46ddc0a70d6

I love cocoa beans! These are roughly broken cocoa beans, with a crazy aroma of cocoa and a bitter and delicious taste. Their quality is excellent Their use is in granola, desserts, yogurt, popsicles and homemade ice cream are considered a superfood because they contain extremely healthy nutritional values Natural cocoa contains a higher amount of antioxidants

38c4d737-bf8d-44c1-a261-12b6f5470569
ca0a95c8-ecca-4fed-a562-caeeacbbacb1
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The packaging is nice and the quality is great. You can definitely smell the strong aroma of cocoa once you open the package! The nibs look so raw and nice as you can see in my photos. I usually eat it with my overnight oats. They do add a nice touch to the meal and more importantly, I won’t feel as guilty as adding other sugar added chocolates! :) So if you’re a chocoholic, just buy and try it. I would purchase it again and recommend to friends. For improvement, I think it can lower its price a little bit haha if you agree with it or like my comment, please give me a LIKE! ☺️

60427a85-74ce-4afc-b4e2-0e088134ce1e
5bdde8cf-c108-4c92-a99d-6fef9caaddad
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I am addicted to chocolate, and these Cacau nibs just satisfy my cravings. They are low in carbohydrates, but high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. They fit perfectly in my ketogenic lifestyle/diet. I enjoy mixing them with Greek Yoghurt and frozen berries, and also in cooking inside my favourite muffins. They taste great, package is resealable, and all in all, quality is suberb. Surely recommend to every chocoholic :)

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Great quality cacao nibs. Tastes fantastic as well. Good to use in baking. Cacoa nibs are full of antioxidants and are great for your digestive system as well. Super easy to incorporate into your diet (put in yogurt, eat it with your cereal etc). So many benefits to eating cacao nibs, the best part is that it tastes good. No other added ingredients as well, just pure cacao!

Annyan
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

A delicious addition to my breakfasts and healthy baked goods! I sprinkle them on literally everything: yoghurts, porridges, salads, coffee drinks It makes a very rich chocolate flavor and aroma! And how crunchy they are! Sometimes I just take a handful and eat them as a snack. Not to mention the great benefits of cocoa nibs ;) They are a must-buy for people who, like me, love cocoa and dark chocolate.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I use it for smoothies and it's also good for making energy snaces. It has strong and fresh aroma, like high quality cacao should have. The package is very easy to use, the seal works great and helps keeping it fresh. The big pros are that it's "certified organic" - no pesticides and chemicals, and that it's "raw" - so all the nutrients and antioxidants remain almost intact. The only thing that's give it -1 point is the "Prop 65 " issue... so I try not to consume high amounts of it in a short time.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

wow. this organic healthy zint is high-quality and delicious. The mild bitterness complements the sourness of my yogurt and sweetness of my granola very well. It's packed with antioxidants. It's particularly beneficial for people who love doing high intensity exercises. It's also a great ingredient to add into muffins and cookies. The packaging might need some improvements as the zip is broken quite easily.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

It’s the biggest package I can find on this site and I am looking for even larger packages, because I use cacao chips so often. To make dark chocolate, I melt these chips and sometimes mix in a little superfood powder, mesquite, nuts, dried fruits, etc. to add flavour. The quality and size of the chips are perfect! I sprinkle some on my desserts, or I melt them into one piece and grate the chocolate. You can invent as many recipes as you want! If this review helps, please give a thumbs up to help me get rewards and buy and review more products!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

These are so good! I sprinkle some on my yogurt bowl almost every morning. My favorite breakfast ever 🤩 They add texture and strong chocolate taste! And they are loaded with antioxidants. Everyone who wants to eat healthy but don’t want to give up chocolate should try this product! These are the best cacao nibs ever because they are bigger chunks than the other ones I’ve tried before.