MY

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love that you can drink this on colder days, on warm days to give you a boost, during days when i feel uncomfortable from my period, or even when im feeling bloated. My whole family drinks this, it's suitable for all ages. I can do about 2 cups per bag, which makes this really worth it!

e72a1701-7ac9-475d-9942-fd70bebcc7f2
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’ve been drinking this tea for several years. I love it and always make sure I have some in the house. The taste is great. If you like ginger you will love this tea. I often make a second cup with the same teabag. All Yogi teas are excellent quality.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great quality tea blend and quality ingredients as well as great tasting. I use these tea bags when I'm on the road and don't have time to buy an actual ginger root for all it's health benefits and to settle my stomach. Serving size is perfect and I frequently use it either first thing in the morning or late at night or both. Well packaged and caffeine free.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Yogi is a great tea brand. I tend to order from iherb because it’s always at a great price for how many bags you get in each box. I can also count on the taste and quality too. Ingredients are organic which is great. Now that it’s summertime, I’ll be making this ginger tea infused with another tea, over ice.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This tea has many natural benefits that I use it for. I drink this tea after a long, stressful day at work. I also use it with hibiscus and rose hips tea to make my weekly batch of sun tea. So, this tastes great by itself, or blended with other types of tea.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It is a great boost to energy. The tea size and package were perfect with a great combination of ingredients and taste. Great benefits for fitness goals and keep your energized good for all day especially blend and caffeine serving is good. good quality diet supplement. Recommended to all who look for diet. using frequently

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I always drink ginger tea by boiling water with pieces of ginger in it whenever I have a terrible sore throat. Yogi ginger tea is not only organic but also very rich and therefore is as good as my ginger tea with actual pieces of ginger, plus it saves me tons of time! Highly recommend it!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is the best ginger tea I tried so far. Actually it's a blend. In addition to ginger, it also includes lemongrass, licorice root, peppermint and black pepper. So it is spicy but you can always dilute to your liking if needed. Using it to support my immune system. p.s. The packaging could easily include more teabags.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This got the ginger tea to help with inflammation. This tea has a pure and genuine ginger taste including the spiciness that the herb contains. I don’t boil the tea, I just leave it in water for about an hour and switch the cup around several times to get the extracts out. I love that this is pure ginger and caffeine-free!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I’ve been repurchasing this tea several times. I drink this tea to ease mild stomach discomfort after eating or drinking. My body feels warm after drinking ginger tea. I want to make a sweet ginger iced tea to accompany with meals at home.

e21f9046-60f8-4252-a6bc-10f913a71535