MY

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

If you love licorice, you will love this tea. I love licorice--any kind of licorice (fennel, and even red vines too). I purchased it with the reasoning that its licorice flavor would suffice for "candy". And especially on a cold winter's night, how comforting. This tea does not disappoint! Nice easy flavor with the warmth that licorice root brings. I have purchased this product several times and it remains one of my fave teas.

dae8c79c-502a-4ff8-b0fa-b54d4ffb9f80
97d8614b-5a94-4d0a-be77-a932b29634c3

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Is it possible for one tea to be all those things? Yes, if it's this tea. We buy it by the case. It's a great energy boost during the day if you don't want more caffeine. My husband finds it more calming at night than camomile. And I love the taste. One of our all-time faves.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My favorite tea for the evening. I first had this blend in France, where it is commonly drunk after dinner. The licorice gives the mint tea a sweet, rich, almost umami-like flavor that greatly enhances drinking pleasure. Yogi is one of the few widely available companies that makes this blend. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

If you like licorice and mint, this is a great tea for you. I personally do like those ingredients so this tea is for me. My only complaint would be that the tea bag only has enough flavor for one cup - I would prefer to be able to reuse the teabag at least once.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Sweet and delicious and an something new to drink. I purchased these as Christmas presents for my young children. They love making tea especially licorice tea because it is so sweet. You can make an extra large cup because the flavor is so strong and yummy. They also love mint tea especially in the winter so this combination seemed a winner.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I'm a huge fan of the original Egyptian Licorice blend, so when I saw this mint verison, I knew I had to try it. The taste is sweet and spicy like the original tea, but with a hint of mint that is refreshing and energizing. Like any other Yogi tea, the quality is great and the ingredients are extremely beneficial!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is by far my favorite post-dinner tea. Incredible flavor, high quality, and amazing taste. Plus added heath benefits from the great ingredients in YogiTeas. Love reading the little bits of wisdom on the tag, too—reminds me to pause and enjoy. Such a great selection and quick cheap shipping. Best teas around, thanks!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love the taste of Yogi's Egyptian Licorice Mint Tea! It is caffeine free, so I have a cup before bedtime. This tea brings back wonderful memories from my visits to Egypt and Cairo. Good value for the buck. Highly recommend.

819c29eb-7ce7-4d9d-99af-5ce286ff028f
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This was my introduction to the taste of licorice mint. For me, the licorice overpowers the mint. Purchased this as they said it is good for digestion.