MY

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
A great Chai for those of us that can’t have caffeine!

Like many people, I can’t have caffeine and it’s hard to find options that still taste great. This is a go to for me nearly every morning. I use some manuka +5 honey and it truly reminds me of having chai in India or Nepal. (definitely as close as it gets w/o caffeine and a plane ticket)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This product tastes really good. It is made of herbal ingredients that has many benefits. I ordered it for my mom as an alternative to tea and coffee because It’s caffeine free. Now that she started using it , it even helped with the acid reflex she was suffering from.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

High quality tea that obviously tastes great. I like it on its own or with milk. I just wish the package came with more bags, instead of merely 16 servings. Being caffeine free helps coffee addicts like me. Overall, a nice relaxing blend suitable for any time of the day. Buy it.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Lovely rooibos tea with warming chai spices. It's hard to find a chai spice tea blend that is also caffeine free as most are black tea based, so I was very happy to have found this product. I appreciate that the packaging is all recyclable (no plastic or foil tea bag packaging etc.). I

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Rooibos and Chai on their own are amazing teas and when I stumbled across this, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. When I got it in the package, I tried it on my first day, I swear the taste is so spiced cinnamon-y flavour, yet the rooibos makes it so relaxing! It’s a great pick-me up tea, or after-meal tea to make your stomach feel better. Wouldn’t recommend drinking at night or on empty stomach. Will definitely purchase over and over again, it will be in my staples!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I drink a cup of Chai Rooibos when I start to get hungry between meal or after dinner. It really suppresses my appetite so I don't feel the need to snack as much. In the summer time, I keep a pitcher of it in the fridge and drink it cold. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

We love chai and rooibos and to have these together is great! It’s perfect for the summer when the weather is hot (or at night) and I don’t want the black tea in chai to dehydrate further. We enjoy this hot in cold weather and as an iced latte in summer! Our friends love it as well!

I love any kind of tea but this Chai Roobois is exactly as it says! Warming and spicy -sweet. I would often grab this when I need something homey and calming or if I’m craving for something sweet at night..this is a safe substitute. 1 bag is enough for flavor but for stronger kick, 2 bags. Though to be honest, a bag is really just right.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I am on a paleo diet so I am cutting out caffeine where possible. My favorite tea is chai and I'm so glad to find a Rooibos replacement ! There is only pure enjoyment and no guilt as I gulp this down cup after cup !! Perfect ! Tea is light but with enough chai spice and kick ! I love it and it has become my every evening companion or whenever I need some warm comforting drink other than warm water !

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I'm normally not a herbal tea drinker, but I absolutely love this blend of Chai! It is organic and contains the following ingredients: Rooibos Leaf, Cardamom Pod, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Root, Clove Bud and Stevia Leaf, so it's warming and spicy-sweet. I add a little more stevia and some coconut creamer and it's so very delicious!