MY

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great, I love it. It feels nice. And the size is great. My friend recommended it to me so I got it. It doesn’t taste good but it works good. It’s easy to take. It gives you a nice feelig afterwards. I love it. The quality is good. It has lots of fiber in it.

17542fb3-9a41-401b-83cc-91e8419658cc
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I am 72 years old and as far back as I can remember I have always had a can of Yerba Prima psyllium whole husks in my cupboard. When I start a water fast I take the psyllium husks one or two times the first day or so. This helps me not to feel sick when my body is dealing with what ever toxins are in my system. I’m able to go five, seven or ten days depending on my mood. It’s a good trust worthy product.

Great quality product with great quality ingredient. Fiber benefits the gut, digestion, helps avoid or resolve problems with constipation. This stuff is the perfect solution for me as an add-on to the composition of my diet as a whole. I now mostly use it the fast way, mix one table spoon in a large glass of water and gulp it down right away and then some more water right after. Done. Some times once per day, sometimes twice, rarely three times. Depends on what else I eat over the course of a day. Usually I have it shortly before my actual meal, often while preparing the food. I am definitely going to buy another package and more.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The product works great for me. I have a twisted colon & had polyps removed twice. Staying regular has been difficult for me until I tried this product. It's very gentle & promotes normal, healthy bowel movements for me. Also, I am not having a problem with IBS since I started taking this product. I mix it in 8 ounces of water & drink it down. It has a nutty taste to me & I like it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Excellent for helping with healthy gut! Very good quality product, one of the best and best of all, doesn’t contain lead like so many Metamucil products on the market! That was the main reason my wife is using it: no fillers and no toxic additives! The psyllium in the bottle is one of the best quality! Price is good, and you’ll not regret it! Get it as soon as possible, if you need help with your balance.

TEMSAMANI
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

No flavor. I added it to smoothies and it made them more fluffy, which I enjoyed. I got this and knew about these for a long time to help me go. Especially with this last pregnancy. It works, but it takes consistency and patience. Not a quick reliever like A regular laxative

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

great quality and with a lot of benefit,package is very good designed, good for my diet and i forgot about constipation. i definetely recomend

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This psyllium is really whole and completely tasteless. it is a very good colon cleanser, I use it during my detox days and I used also in case of need as it promotes peristalsis, hence improving constipation.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought this after hearing so many good reviews for the use of psyllium husk. I add it to my breakfast drink and noticed how it helps bowels and makes you fuller faster too, and does add any calories. Just add a little as this will expand in water.

CommandClip
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

great for making gluten free keto doughs that have a similar stretch to dough with gluten. it’s great to have it in a tin jar