MY

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have been taking this product daily for at least 15 years . I credit it as a main factor in my excellent health. Daily fiber is great at keeping me regular. Fiber has never been easy to incorporate into my diet so this product does it! Highly recommend. Iherb is a great as well. Fast shipping and service.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Texture isn't too grainy. My husband is getting results and doesn't mind using it. Plus, I accidentally discovered you can blend it with protein powder, plant milk, ice and a banana and make a yummy and healthy dessert mousse.

87c4282a-98da-4052-a329-97e45851e5ef
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Okay, this works. 100% does the job and has quality ingredients. But this is not Metamucil, it has NO flavor. Which I did not think would be a problem for me but it is. There is a faint flavor of something but it is more the TEXTURE of it in the water that I notice. It makes me gag. This is probably just a personal thing, it definitely works well so feel free to give it a try! I, personally, am switching back to a capsule. Lol

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I bought this to make sure I consume enough fiber everyday. I add 2 servings to a cup of protein shake as breakfast, good meal to start a day.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Bought it because I don’t eat foods that contain fiber and this product does the job! Good quality and lasts for a LONG TIME!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I really wanted to get fiber gummies but couldn’t find adult ones. So I thought I’d try this after reading the reviews. I used to think going to the bathroom once or twice a week was normal until I had friends who would go more than once a day and realized it was healthier that way. Now I know why I would bloat a lot and let out gas that stunk. I put this powder in smoothies or shakes and now I go at least once a day. *update: I think it makes me go #3 almost each time I mix this into my protein shake.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Does the job but difficult to mix in a liquid. I put it in a jar with watered down apple juice and then shake it.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Its a good quality, easy to take fiber. The packaging is grate. It helps with constipation. The taste is easy to get used. At my age over 70 you have to have this beneficial composition handy

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I haven’t been taking this product for long. However, I’ve been happy with it so far. It mixes easily with water or juice.

Works great ! Gross but I have fuller and more complete movements. There’s no straining or difficulty. I’m very happy with this product and I hope to continue using it for years to come. Please do not change a thing about the ingredients. Whatever you are doing it’s definitely working.

33744d18-569b-4446-90d2-b2dc8d93ff9f