MY

Posted on May 30, 2022

High quality product for sugar substitute on Keto diet... I have been using it for years as there is no after taste if you add to drinks, desserts or baking.. ingredient is Keto approved and the size of package will give you benefit of using this over and over in all ket desserts recipes. Amount of serving is adequate for recipes.. I am using frequently without worrying to ho out of keto

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

How is xylitol not a more popular sugar alternative?! You must try this. Taken straight out of the package it tastes like sugar. Delicious! I bought it to use as a xylitol rinse mainly to help alkaline my saliva, but also have used it in smoothies for a bit of extra sweetness. Have yet to try it in hot beverages or in baking though. Anyway, you get a nice size bag, I’m still going through mine months later.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

love this sweetner quality is great it is the only one that dose note have an after taste , its not taste overly sweet package is not praktikal i use it in my low carb diet it works great i use it in all recipe insted of sugar also use it for baking brownies love it

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I LOVE this product... I only use half of this product in comparison with sugar when cooking. It tastes like sugar and no-no's complained yet....!!! Have to make sure my pooch doesn't eat any of it though 'cos it's very dangerous for animals because of it's effect on blood sugar... makes it a terrific product for PEOPLE suffering from diabetes.... If taking hypoglycemic medicines PLEASE check with your Medical Officer BEFORE using this product as it may have a compounding effect....

Posted on May 21, 2022

This sweetener is amazing, low calorie, tastes great, especially in coffee, and no aftertaste, so good! If you're on a diet but don't want to compromise with your favourite recipes, get this! You'll probably use it a lot, so this huge size package is very convenient because it will keep a long time. Forget Stevia or those other super strong tasting sweeteners that ruin your recipes, you will love this!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I really like Kylo Sweet and help to keep sugar craving away. I have been using this product now for several months and is always good to have it ready. It is a very good quality. The ingredient are good and correspond to the packaging. I use it daily and does test very good.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have used Xylitol for the past 20 years in place of sugar. It works great in baking, except for bread as it is not compatible with yeast. The quality is superb and the added benefit is that bacteria clings to it so it works as a mouth wash. Service was quick and professional.

Posted on May 10, 2022

After trying all the sweeteners out there I must say that Xylitol and Allulose are the closest to sugar that i don't even notice a difference. I love that it's a good quality product with no additional ingredients and it tastes great ! I love xylitol more than allulose because you get a bigger size package for about the same price so it's more affordable and it's great to use for baking sweets when you're on a low carb diet ♥️

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love this product. I use it in all my baking instead of refined sugar. Also use it on fresh strawberries or other fruit and it makes a syrup. I have a diabetic parent who has to have something sweet after every meal and this product allows him to enjoy dessert without affecting his blood sugars. No aftertaste like you have in other products. Dissolves completely.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is excellent quality xylitol. It is a good size for the price. I use instead of sugar and the results are very good. I use in baking recipes and use a little less than 1 to 1. As long as I don't overindulge, this is a good way to enjoy sweet treats without sugar. If I overindulge this can cause 'digestive problems' but this is good value xylitol that comes in attractive packaging.