MY

Solaaaaa
Posted on Aug 16, 2021
Excellent !

Super super cool produit! It hydrates and gives a cool fresh to the breathe! + it has a friendly size if you want to keep it in your bag.

23afaf98-f72a-4d55-b8b8-37f676bd12a3
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have been using this spray for many years as a result of dry mouth from radiation therapy. Mostly I use it just before going to sleep. Hard to find lately, so I am glad that iHerb has it in stock. Works great for me and there are no "bad"ingredients like some other competitor products. Glad it has xylitol.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I am a teacher and I always get dry mouth after a lot of speaking. I was surprised to find out there is a solution for that. I keep a bottle in my cabin at school and it works find. The test is fine (not very good).

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I have dry month problem quite badly, This gives a very good relieve, after spraying it. Very thoughtful to have 2 sizes together. I am carrying the small bottle wherever I go. Will not leave it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Works as well as the leading brand, if not better! Enjoy having the smaller one for on the go. Keep the big one by my bed for when I have dry mouth at night.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

My husband tried this and said it is the best he has used and uses it also to help him swallow his pills. I went to order another bottle but its out of stock so hope iherb get a shipment soon.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love this stuff as a mouth refresher especially because I tend to have a dry mouth. I sprayed some in my granddaughter's mouth and she loved it! Now she always asks for it when she's visiting.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The flavor is nice and suitable for sensitive teeth and makes your mouth clean instantly. I use this occasionally. because if too often my tummy is making a lot of noise.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Excellent product to help ease a dry mouth, convenient to use. UPDATE : This product has now got an additional ingredient Oat Beta Glucan. This has caused me to have an allergic reaction, luckily I only used it once. In addition, it made my mouth drier, which perhaps was most likely caused by the allergic reaction.