MY

Posted on Jul 5, 2021
So Easy to Use

I know most people don't know this, but graviola is 10K times more effective against cancer than chemotherapy. I have been using this for years as a preventative, although I know one man (82 years young) who had a HUGE tumor on his left temple and was told by allopathic doctors to go home and get his affairs in order because there was nothing they could do. He started taking graviola and the tumor completely disappeared. This is the first time I've taken the liquid and was pleased to find that it exists (I get so tired of taking capsules). You simply put a dropperful under the tongue and it goes directly into the bloodstream. I'll be using this from now on instead of choking down 8-10 capsules every day.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

Whenever I feel bad and I know that it has to do with my gallbladder, I take this and it really helps. I told my father about this product because he had many small gallstones (but the doctor said that he still didn't need surgery), he said that he felt better.

Posted on May 6, 2022

It taste good and it is good for health if you drink in everyday. Quality good

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

So far so good. It doesn’t have an unpleasant taste at all. I haven’t seen anything happening but i don’t know why I would. I’d consider it a positive that there haven’t been any side effects.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

The product itself is not bad, it's just that I've learnt through taking this (and trying graviola leaves after this) that graviola is not for me. In both liquid and leaf form (used to make tea) it gave me terrible headaches. I see, however, that it did a great job for others. I would urge others to proceed with caution when trying this for the first time. Try a small amount to start with (as I did) and not the full dose to ensure you have no adverse reactions to it.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Very powerful, effective and will continue to use.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Not bad taste very organic.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

A good brand and product

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I love this liquid form of graviola..100% purely natural! It helps with many diseases.