MY

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
Excellent product for liver or GB congestion

I have used this product for several years, if I'm feeling congestion in my liver or bile ducts. It has helped immensely in acute situations. I had my gallbladder removed 17 years ago (even though I'm very healthy, fit and eat clean) and discovered afterwards it was likely due to mold illness. A kinesiologist later told me mold toxins can accumulate in the gallbladder as the body's way of protection. I've had a few acute situations in the past decade where I feel pain similar to gallbladder pain and have taken this product, in capsules or the liquid (preferable), and it has helped.

I had a kidney stone on my Left kidney. I’ve been taking these and truly believe it helps break it down. I had a 6 mm stone and after an X-ray it had broken into 3 tiny pieces. I have not had another X-ray to see if it dissolved, but my pain has gone away.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Very hard to find this Chanca Piedra product, knew it from famous Korean liver protection products, love it very much and it’s really good for liver, will keep to buy it...

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

A wonderful herb to get rid of liver and gallbladder problems and improve the efficiency of digestion, great quality, suitable price for the quality, I will buy it again

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I used this combined with my regular coffee enema, works brilliant for liver flush/ detox. I can see some small stones being released during my colon cleansing.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Very handy, put them on your desk at the office and try to be consistent having them! Nice for my liver function!! I’m a repeat customer and love their products. But some other time I will alternate with Sillymarrin and other Liver support vitamins

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

It definitely works for specified problems. But also, chanca piedra is very good for pancreas issues, which I noticed as well. It even helped me to get better with dust allergy and sinuses issues, as it has a strong antiviral effect. One thing I noticed, apparently it lowers the blood pressure, and as I am hypotensive it didn't go well to take it the first half of the day on the empty stomach. I do take it as prescribed, but several hours after meal, before going to bed. (the prescription says to take it on empty stomach ) So mark it and adjust how to use to feel comfortable) Edited: after a while, I'm taking it in the morning, and it doesn't influence my blood pressure. I feel much better in both the gallbladder and pancreas areas. Will continue taking it not on a daily basis, but more as a support

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Amazing ! I love this, cleaned all toxins from my liver! I feel way better. I took one pill every day in the morning for 3 months. Awesome! I was hospitalized for kidney stones and had stopped taking this as part of my regular routine before admission . I’m not sure why I had stopped taking it. It was the one supplement that lowered my blood pressure. But I guess my issue was kidneys not cardiovascular. I needed to have my stone broken up with laser, so I was in the hospital to have this done. I once again started taking chanca piedra ...first two days in the hospital after now taking chanca piedra religiously, they made me urinate through a sieve to see if stone was breaking up. I was peeing out sand literally ( it was breaking up the stone). After the first two days in the hospital with no more supplements allowed, there was no more sand in my urine. In other words without it, no breaking up the stone. With my history I won’t be without my chanca! I think is one of the best brands!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great value, noticeable improvements for digestion and energy, caution/concern for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Easy to swallow natural taste quality product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It's a great product and I could reap the benefits from day one. It really helps with liver and gallbladder.