Page 1 - Reviews - White Egret Personal Care, Epsom Salt, Unscented, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

the trial size comes in a small container which is good for one bath or for soaking the leg for up to 3 times. the texture is very fine so it dissolved in hot water easily. as it doesnt have any fragrance, you may add whatever essece oil at the same time to give enhance your experience using this product for bathing or soaking your leg.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Epsom salt is rich in magnesium and it's great for dissolving in a bathtub full of warm water and chilling there for at least 20 minutes. Your body will absorb the magnesium through the skin. Magnesium improves your sleep, immune system and calms your nervous system, helps with muscle pain, etc. You can also add a few crystals of epsom salt into your shampoo and wash your hair with the mixture. It will help you fight greasy hair and cleanse the scalp. It can also fix scalp itchiness.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

this salt has very beneficial ingredients...a pinch in a hot bath and good to relax in while working its miracles. I opted for a non scented one as I was afraid of getting an irritation from the scent...however it doesn't mean it works the same on everyone ...will definitely order again once I run out!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Perfect. I had not been able to get epsom salts here in Japan and was really happy to find this. Great in the bath. Great on my skin. I don't know why it makes me feel better after using it, but it does. An old time remedy for many people. Good stuff.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

The product has no scent and it works well for my sensitive skin. I was so pleased with the quality after trying the small size package, that I decided to order the larger one. I have been using it daily for the past week and I am noticing the benefits. I will be purchasing more in the future. :)

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I tend to be on my feet all day, so I try to soak my feet often after I get home from work. There is no scent and the crystals dissolve easily. I also have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me. Overall, I am very pleased with this product!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The quality of these salts is great. There are a lot of benefits to Epsom salts including afterbirth baths, relaxation, feet soaks and more. It is great for sensitive skin because this is unscented and super gentle. I love that it did not dry out my skin and it made it feel super soft and silky after.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This product is very fine granules that dissolve quickly. This particular size is good for about two baths but I will definitely now be ordering the same brand in a larger size since I know it doesn’t irritate my skin as some salts do occasionally. There is no scent so I can add my own essential oils.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Everything that is unscented is a winner to me! That is first of all. Second, I like its medium-size crystals that melt great in warm water.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is great to throw in a warm bathtub and soak in. This feels really relaxing and soothing. It is very affective against body aches. i highly recommend this product. love it.