MY

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I’ve used Weleda on and off for few years. Kids products are great too. I got this hand cream and actually they have the Pomegranate for face too (30ml). I compared the hand cream and face cream ingredients, 99% same ingredients. So i will try out this hand cream on my face and see how it works. The hand cream is 50ml and much cheaper. I will update in the future information.

One of the best hand care refreshing moisturizer. It feels relaxing and I use it frequently as a routine. This brand has good ingredients that have alot of benefits. The quality, size and package are good. Only thing I don't like was the smell, it kinda lingers in my hands.

d18197f0-b083-4142-b2b1-aefcedb4456a
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have very dry hands and this is my favourite hand cream. It goes on smoothly, leaves the skin feeling well moisturised and nourished, but not sticky. Absorbs quickly.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Best I’ve ever used. A little goes a long way. The fact that it’s not plastic makes me appreciate it even more. Definitely recommend. Will repurchase

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is a cream with shea butter for dry skin, the tube isn;t big, but you need a small amount each time. It absorbs well, leaving hands smooth and not too greasy. And I loved the aroma - herbal, spicy, it smells for me like a bitter, like Jagermeister, you know)) great scent for winter!)

c8c08718-5802-4d10-9500-a2903963b40b
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Oh my goodness! This cream super good for my hand, but I can't use it! This smell for me bad. I like this brand ad cream, but if you sensitive for any scent, think twice.

Rosy
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I really like Weleda products especially since they are made with real essential oils and free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic preservatives and fragrances and do not test on animals. So I bought this hand cream for my mother due to it's pomegranate seed oil and extracts which is known as very beneficial to the skin. She was very pleased with the thickness of the cream and said that it absorbs well and has a very nice fragrance.