MY

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
The only lip balm that helps heal chopped lips

Weleda are fantastic. This lip balm is the only balm that actually heals dry and shopped lips. At least for me. I highly recommend it. It's not oily, it's soft, smells subtly and very pleasantly and does its job. Also, protects the lips during hiking when it's super windy.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This Weleda lip balm is my hands-down all-time favorite. It's a touch on the pricey side, but well worth the splurge. It has the perfect texture, smooth, moisturizing, and not oily or greasy. It's velvety. And it has the nicest gentle scent, like just a faint whiff of honey. I prefer it over the peppermint lip balms. I think a person who is scent- or flavor-sensitive may even like this as it's so gentle, natural, and neutral. It moisturizes for a long time and is very nourising. I had badly chapped and cracked lips when I first bought this years ago, and it was so nourishing and healing. A must-have.

I adore Weleda products! As I've ordered some organic lip balm before from iherb, id had some unpleasant taste from a plant I think and I couldnt handle it. This one from weleda is perfect. It smells of plants and its consistency is smooth. I have received it today and in 4 hours it already helped with my lip cracks, i have one huge in the middle of my lower lip (this happens to bigger lips in winter). I already love it and i think this one even suits men as its neutral in smell and package. Great product!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very waxy so it stays on my lips for a long time and coats them, whereas alot of other balms are too oily and they do not actually moisturize my lips.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I really like that it gives a satin finish. Very natural, not too glossy. Comfortable on the lips. I like trying different lip balms but I go back to this one.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Best product for lips! Absolutely superb! Other products make you dependent on them, this one- you put it once and you're done. But who wants to do it once, when it's so smooth and smells so nice and mild. 100 highest recommendation.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Excellent lip conditioner, adds moisture and keeps lips dry for a long time. Convenient and durable packaging, pleasant ceramic texture. The taste and smell are quite neutral

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

It's a little tough to apply, but once you warm it up on your skin it glides on more easily. Other than that it works well to moisturise my lips.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

It`s a good chapstick, natural,but it`s really heavy. I use it before bed, it`s too heavy for usingduring the day, it`s oily and sticky but great for chapped lips.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Second favourite lip balm, after the Badger brand. It’s nice and thick, has a lovely, not strong smell, moisturisers well, and lasts on the lips. Bonus points for pretty pink packaging! ;)