MY

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Great For Elderly Women

I am a Caregiver for elderly. This powder is extremely effective at battling Chronic UTI’s in elderly women. Only 10 doses and is about 5 times stronger than pill forms. We use this often to knock out UTI’s. We use the capsule for every day use and when we notice the UTI related dementia coming on we take out this Crisis Intervention formula.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great product to begin with during needs, seems to work for U.T during emergency. Strong Dosage. No proprietary formula which is good for transparency of ingredients to make me feel safe enough to take it. Vibrant Health, U.T. Vibrance, D-Mannose 5,000 mg, Version 1.1, 2.28 oz (64.55 g) for Crisis Intervention Formula for Urinary Tract Health Strongest Dose. I give 4 stars only as the bottle is only half filled upon opening - could have package it with a smaller bottle for the right weight of the product. Taste a little bitter on its own, so great to mix this with my favourite fruit juice as a crisis intervention formula for urinary tract health :)

036466ce-5ebb-49c3-a97a-ad8c6229e6da
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This was recommended by naturopath for UTIs, as a fast relief. I keep it on hand all the time to take when needed because it's the highest dose. Usually only have to take for a couple days to get relief from symptoms. I take it if I feel any urinary tract discomfort, the sooner the better. Taste is okay but not great. I've recommended this to many people who have recurring UTIs and they all rave about the results. There is a scoop inside for easy dosing.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is great for e-coli. Tastes horrible but worth it if you get cystitis. Quick delivery and great quality. D mannose is one ingredient and in high doses is proven to work. I like this product as it has effect over a few days and it’s great to have in your house for emergencies.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

i keep this on hand for an emergency situation if i have a painful uti pop up. it's powerful and has a limited number of servings, so it is good for a one-time situation. i usually just take plain d-mannose capsules to daily to promote urinary tract health.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I have had chronic UTI for years! Antibiotics just masked the problem. I started using this product at the first sign of a UTI and it cleared up the infection without an antibiotic. Always have this product on hand.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This brand specializes in this area, so that's usually a good sign for a product. This was recommended to me by a friend who is an expert in holistic, natural treatments. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My girlfriend got a UTI. She did this along with an alkaline diet & avoided antibiotics as well as a trip to the doctor! I bought it to keep on the shelf!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The best product I have tried. Before using I had echeryhia colli and now, after just one package i dont have any kinde of simptoms.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Miracle worker! When I feel an infection brewing, I drink this. It has mild tasting tea flavor. Downside is that it clumps up together and becomes a sticky mess inside the container even though it is stored properly and away from sunlight. However, it did not affect its effectiveness.