MY

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I add one scoop to my mid morning smoothie and love the comfort of knowing the superfoods are ensuring all my greens are covered - with the added benefit of probiotics and liver and skeletal support (especially important for my health as I’m recovering from a foot fracture!) Already received my second 30-day package. Neutral taste and stays super fresh in my freezer - attesting to it’s great quality!

b015f3bd-b7ff-407a-9cb0-fd5b3f1c6468
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

QUALITY: Excellent Quality with Full Disclosure Label, No Proprietary Blends, Clinically Formulated, it contains Probiotics, Enzymes & Tonics and more. INGREDIENT: is good and has lots of great ingredients. TASTE: not the best taste but drinkable. You can mix it with your favorite juice. Overall, this products have many benefits and pros but it also have it's cons. The downside; it's partially certified organic. It does contain Arsenic as this is NOT100% Certified Organic so buyer beware. Also, don't forget to store it in a freezer (best) or Fridge (coldest area) I assume because it contain the probiotics.

9544405c-65d2-4b61-bc60-c9459304a9db
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We love starting our day with this greens juice! It helps us start the day right and it's relieved us from the pressure of eating enough greens throughout the day. Our bowel movements have been more regular than ever and we're excited to start experimenting with taking more than one serving for some off days.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

After looking for a greens powder similar to a more expensive one that I was using, I found Green Vibrance and thought I'd give it a try. It has so many nutrients in it and felt really good after taking it regularly. I think it was a good boost and it tastes great.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My favorite greens drink! For a greens drink the taste is very mild and drinkable. Clean ingredients, added probiotics, keeps well in the freezer. Mixes up well, if water is very cold, mix it a little longer to break up the powder. I always feel a boost after I drink this.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Like the taste of this green powder as well as the long list of plant nutrients it contains. Made in USA - though not entirely sourced here. Label is impressively detailed - categorizing ingredients as to their function - and which are certified organic. Would prefer totally organic. But believe this to be one of the better green products available. Like that it is non GMO and that it dissolves easily in water. Will continue to purchase.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Bought several times after a friend recommended it. Saw all the great reviews. Expensive but worth it if you look at the ingredient list. I do feel more energized and can't let a day go by without taking it. Grassy aftertaste is there but not too strong unlike other green powders.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Top quality product. I used to buy this in my local health food store, but since moving to Europe iHerb is the only place where I can buy it now that doesn't break the bank (thank you iHerb). I love the ingredients, covers just about everything. Easy to take. Taste is ok, better than most other greens products I have tried. Sometimes I mix in some fresh squeezed lemon. I cycle this on and off, usually take it during dedicated times of clean eating. I find it helps a lot and just gives the clean eating that extra boost. I have tried other greens products and always find myself coming back to this one.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love Green Vibrance. They're clear about what the formula contains and where it comes from. The list of quality ingredients is comprehensive and to be honest, I've stopped taking my daily multi-vitamin. I take it most mornings and it makes me feel energised for the day ahead. It's great for maintaining gut health. With regard to the flavour, it's okay with water, but I find it more enjoyable in coconut water or a green juice. In terms of proper storage, to preserve the probiotics, I store the containers in the fridge, then once opened, put them in the freezer. Thumbs up if this helps you :-)

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Very very high quality green superfood powder which has helped my immunity, digestion, circulation, energy, and sleep greatly. I've tried many green powders in my time but this is ultimate. Great transparent labelling with an extensive range of powerful ingredients. Plus rare also to see a product of this nature so strong in the gut health area with a huge amount of probiotics. It has a peppery taste which takes a little getting used to but is not unpleasant. The product is the no brainer foundation for my daily nutrition.