MY

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Love the Peppermint scent!

I have a dry and sensitive skin and this body wash made my skin feel hydrated. I use it everyday with my loofah. I super love the peppermint scent. I feel so fresh, clean without drying and very gentle on my skin. The overall quality of this bodywash is just amazing. I love the packaging and it comes with a dry soapberry seed and guess what?, I planted it.

730e6ef3-7cc4-45b5-ab3e-f8eff20fa593
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I tried a few of the products from tree to tub earlier this year and I was excited to try more from them. They did not disappoint! The scent is so refreshing and my skin feels so supple after using their body wash. If you value organic products and ingredients, this brand is good to try.

c34d44b0-9d6e-4403-a9d0-eba0585cd0e4
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

If you haven't already, I urge you to try Tree to Tub products, they definitely do not disappoint. And their body wash is one of their products that I cannot live without. It's a holy grail for oily/combination, and sensitive skin! I used to have bad breakouts (back acne), and this body wash resolved this major issue for me.

50e64505-5418-4b35-ae0c-b1f8e2167fa8
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Loving the cool menthol feeling from this peppermint body wash. When coming from a tiring day, I do use this peppermint scented wash at night along with the volumizing shampoo (that shampoo also has a cooling effect). It helps me relax and not to mention, it's great for sensitive skin too!

484a8d6c-b07e-4a42-ba2f-18aa2477d5b5
2405c559-e050-4ceb-891e-5448034ada95
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I use it for my daily morning shower and the scent and feel is very refreshing and clean. I have sensitive skin so I'm very particular with the products I purchase and Tree To Tub did not disappoint. If you're unsure about purchasing, this brand is really worth a try.

7afb2871-db0c-485d-bb0a-298754f07749
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The scent is good. I will surely use it daily. it's worth buying. it relaxes the muscles with the cooling effect even after bath. It's good quality and gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin and it's safe for me to use. Also I received it well packaged.

ccc95b00-ca3b-4906-ba59-562e7deaa1b8
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

it's a good experience , high quality product , easy to use , left my skin smooth and soft , I loved it and I've already recommended it to my friends and family , the size is enough for 2 months ( for me ) , the scent is adorable , Also it's gentle for my sensitive skin , it feel so good , tha package is strong and recyclable ,

05bd4f64-1b75-431c-906a-acf40d36039e
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I've been using this everyday after I got it and I really love it. Soapberry body wash smells really good and relaxing. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I also use this on my face because its so gentle and is good for sensitive skin. It has a mild cooling effect just enough to make your body feel invigorated. Definitely going on my repurchase list!

284e56eb-2403-453a-addb-ce3afdce869a
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love this scent! I'm obsessed! It's really smooth on the skin but still feels clean. I was worried because some moisturizing body washes don't feel too clean after use but this one I'm really impressed. I'll def try out the other scents after emptying this. Packaged really well too and I received it pretty quickly. Super worth it

c25a24c7-0392-439f-ba89-943193d49233
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love the cooling and automatic effect of this body wash. The scent is calming yet awakens my senses. The cooling effect lasts for more than 30 mins leaving a fresh feeling after taking a bath. The quality is excellent! I like its thickness, it lathers easily, it is not too sticky. The bottle size and design is simple but elegant. it is definitely worth buying!

0f35e2c1-cda6-4c90-a209-12feb18a1a06