MY

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. High quality and best package and size as its value for money and it showed a benefit at little time . The taste is okey and i have no concern for the ingredient used. its part of a balanced diet, I see good benefits and improvement for our age and its good prevention . Keep up the good work IHERB

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love that it does not have caffeine so when you consume it, you can relax and it won't disrupt your sleep. The taste is like sweet and sour berry though it has no sugar which is quite fascinating. It does not taste bitter like other teas. Not really sure about its effects on the liver though

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have had insomnia for many years. This product helps to reduce anxiety or negative emotions. After taking this, I feel better at sleep. I love this product as it is organic! However, I am not sure if it is safe to drink it every day as herbs may have certain side effects on the body. I saw one of the instructions on the package suggesting people stop drinking it after drinking it every single day for 2 weeks.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

this will be my pick-me-up tea..it really does make you detox after you drink this you will feel that you need to go to the comfort room and it has a natural ingreadients..it's like a natural laxative to me.. thank you traditional medicinals, im an avid buyer of your products..and also thank u iHerb i really appreciate the delivery even though its overseas.. cheers! 👍 ✔ size is good and good thing they no longer use a staple on each tea bag ✔ package is simple and secured ✔ benefit is good to your health ✔ blend is aromatic ✔ caffeine free ✔ serving and frequency are good 😊

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This tastes good and is easy to drink! The smell is nice too. I chose it because I wanted schisandra berries, which I know can be EXTREMELY bitter, but the licorice combats it nicely and this blend is truly easy to drink with a nice flavor.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am a big fan of Traditional Medicinals. They are way better quality than other herb tea brands. This Detox tea tastes good. I don't know if it is working, but I take it regularly for my liver health. I drink it the day after I take alcohol.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is an excellent mixture of ingredients to help the body naturally detoxify and eliminate water retention. I like that it is organic and doesn't have caffeine. The berry flavor is better than the original.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Loved the taste! I don't often find schisandra berries tea, so I was extra glad I found they tasted amazing. I cannot speak on the detox effects, but drinking this made me happy.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love this tea. It has tangy or a bit a our taste which I like so much. I am a repetitive buyer of this tea.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love this tea. It's kind of like a cranberry flavor. It tastes really good with a bit of stevia to sweeten it up. It's become on of my favorite morning teas.