MY

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
I like it

bought it for my teen with super sensitive skin issues. Well, job was done greatly! I really like it's nice scent, absolutely not annoying. Great price & quality of the product. and it was surprisingly bigger size than was expected, using it daily.

2584620d-9331-4c85-8d4b-a90c8b08e577
Posted on May 22, 2022

We have been using Tom's of Maine products for years. iHerb offers what we need at a competitive price and fast shipping.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Seems to be working. Was pleasantly surprised to see Palmarosa essential oil as the main active ingredient. I like the scent on my husband.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Was disappointed in the scent. Was hoping it would have a pine, or woodsy scent. The scent is okay- I have been using this brand for more than 20 years. So I like the brand - will try another scent next time.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

One of the best deodorants, I ever used.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

deep forest scent is really bad!! definitely won't buy it again. ok quality easy to use

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Purchased with North woods (sweet fragrance). This one is closer to the scent of cypress and reminds me of Aesop products. It was as expected. The contents are natural and you can see that the grains are mixed, but when you apply it, it will not hit you. It seems to be a line for men, but it can be used by anyone who likes a refreshing scent.

Posted on May 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Liked the deodorant. I don't know if I'll take it again, but so far so good.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

I really like their products, from toothpaste to body care, I have been repurchasing